-22-

22

22.

"Truth or dare, Taehyung?"

Rosé folded her arms, awaiting a response from Taehyung, as the bottle was pointing at him.

Taehyung contemplated for a second, before choosing dare, as he knew Rosé wasn't the type to give crazy dares. He expected something simple, something like dancing on a silly song.

And Rosé was indeed about to say something like that, before Lisa leaned into her ear and whispered something; something which made her grin widely.

A grin which made Taehyung feel uneasy.

"Put me out of misery, and tell me what shit I'm supposed to do." Taehyung stood up, folding his arms.

"Walk in heels. No wait, let me correct that; model walk in heels."

The words were spoken very slowly, a look of satisfaction taking over Rosé's face upon seeing Taehyung's growing exasperation.

". . .fine, whose heels am I supposed to wear though?" Taehyung asked, after a subtle mental breakdown.

"Jisoo's!" The hasty cry made everyone turn to look at Jungkook in suspicion.

"S-she's wearing heels, and she wouldn't hesitate to lend them, especially since they're required for the dare," Jungkook said, flustered at all the eyes staring at him.

Especially the glare he was receiving, curtesy of Taehyung.

Truth to be told, Jungkook had seen how high Jisoo's heels were, and was eager to see Taehyung, someone who made him curious about things he wasn't supposed to know, and made him feels things he wasn't aware were possible to feel, walk in them, if he even could.

"He has a point." Jimin nodded, winking at Jungkook, which earned him a shove from his best friend.

"Okay, Jisoo, hand over your heels. Let's get this over with already," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"No, I have a better idea. Let's get you downstairs, and then you can walk in front of everyone." Jisoo clapped her hands, proud of her spontaneous idea.

"Why would I agree to do that?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Because it's the part of the dare!"

"Since when?"

"Since now! And, you and your brother annoyed me before we started the game, so this is a sort of payback."