-27-

27

27.

"You're not coming now?"

Namjoon asked his roommate, who had just handed him a USB which was apparently from Chan, his partner in Business class.

"No, I've got to tell Jiminie something before I go to sleep. You go ahead, I'll come back soon. Bye!" Hoseok hugged his roommate, before slapping his buff arm, as he always did these days, to tease the younger about his newly muscular figure.

Namjoon, in response, slapped the others' hand away.

Hoseok gasped exaggeratedly, clutching the hand Namjoon had swatted away with a feigned painful expression.

Namjoon chuckled, and bid him a farewell, which was cheerfully returned by Hoseok, and walked towards Taehyung and Jungkook, who had just walked into the building.

On the other side of the corridor, Yoongi saw all this unfold and scowled in disgust at Hoseok's unnecessary exuberance at this time of the night.

He was tired and wanted nothing more than to curl himself up in his comfortable blankets and sleep, so seeing the other's uncalled enthusiasm pissed him off.

Yoongi had always had an inexplicable detest and loathing towards anyone who dared to publicise their happiness and joy.

Perhaps it was because he had grown up without proper treatment of love and affection, but whatever the reason may be, he was now walking towards Hoseok in the corridor with anger flowing through every fibre in his body.

Hoseok didn't see it coming; he was minding his own business, the usual, small smile plastered on his face when it happened.

Yoongi passed by him, sparing him a disgusted look, and shoving his shoulder harshly.

The action caused something to snap inside Hoseok.

He had been nothing but nice, sweet and welcoming to the guy, yet here he was, pissing the crap out of him, and attacking Hoseok for no good reason the entire night.

He had let it go all this time, thinking that it was nothing and brushed it off, but there was a limit for everything. And Hoseok had reached his limit of patience.

Hoseok had grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him back harshly. He saw the look of confusion and anger in Yoongi's face but ignored it, blinded by a sudden rush of hatred for the shorter male.

The next thing he knew, Hoseok had slammed Yoongi against the wall with power he didn't know he possessed.

This emitted a loud gasp of pain from Yoongi, who stared at the taller male looming over him, hands on either side of him, trapping him in his place.