-23-

A /N  (moderately 🔞 shit)

A /N 
(moderately 🔞 shit)

23.

Taehyung P.O.V

I pushed past the sweaty crowd, being blocked every five seconds by my drunk friends who told me how nicely I walked in heels.

I responded to everyone with a small smile, before heading towards the washrooms, where I saw Jungkook go.

Why was I going there?

Well, obviously, to fix my boner.

And, for other reasons, which go along the lines of seeing how well Jungkook handles his own.

But others didn't have to know that.

I stood outside the bathroom, second guessing my decision of meeting Jungkook, especially after whatever happened back there, but as soon as I heard a very sexy groan from inside, all thoughts of decency flew out the window, and I pushed open the door harshly.

I didn't know what I was expecting to see, I mean I was, but let's not talk about that, but I was definitely not expecting Jungkook to stand in front of the sink, his hand over his boner.

Why did he groan if he wasn't doing anything?

Wait, why isn't he doing anything?

I stared into his eyes, and detected panic. Does he not know how to fix a boner?

The thought erupted something inside of me. Something, which made me walk forward and ask him, "Need a hand?"

I had to stifle my laughter when I saw him choke on air, and turn beetroot red, his ears especially.

Cute.

"Y-you mean that you'll. . .?" Jungkook stammered, pointing at me, and then his bulge.

I raised my eyebrows at what he was insinuating.

"Of course not, stupid bunny. I meant that I could teach you to fix a boner by yourself, since you clearly don't seem to know." I put my hands in my pockets.

Jungkook nodded in understanding, his face becoming even more flushed at his stupidity.

"But, you know, I could always help you in another way, if you don't wanna fix it yourself. I mean, I don't mind volunteering." I added nonchalantly, staring at my nails.