-25-

25

25.

"Tae, dude, that was awesome!"

Jimin slapped his best friend's back, laughing.

"Yeah, because you definitely saw him walking in heels, and weren't doing anything else." Jennie snorted, glancing at her boyfriend, who glared back at her warningly.

"What do you mean, Jen?" Rosé asked, glancing at her roommate, and at Jimin.

Before Jennie could open her mouth, Jimin spoke up. "You don't wanna know."

"But I do!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Do you really? Well, okay then, I grabbed her arms, and kissed her-"

"Ew, Jimin, just stop. Lisa, stop being so intrusive. Of course they were making out. Why do you want the damn details?" Jisoo interrupted Jimin, unintentionally saving majority of the people from embarrassment, and disgust.

"Taehyung, please spin the bottle, and get this over with. I need some sleep, it's already 1 A.M," Yoongi said, rubbing his head.

"Aw, the cat is sleepy already?" Hoseok teased Yoongi, who in turn just flipped him off, not even bothering to look at him.

Hoseok huffed in annoyance, while everyone else oohed.

"Oh, look, the bottle is pointing at Jungkook!" Taehyung clapped his hands, catching everyone's attention.

"I just saw it point at Yoongi, what-" Jimin stared at his best friend with suspicion.

"Yeah, I did too!" Jennie nodded her head, pointing at Taehyung's hand which was resting at the back of the bottle.

"You know what you didn't see? My walk. So, now just shush and let the game continue," Taehyung sassed.

"Truth, or dare, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked sweetly.

Jungkook had his eyebrows raised, wondering if he really should test waters with Taehyung and choose dare, or play it safe and choose truth.

Normally, Jungkook wouldn't hesitate for two seconds and choose dare, but it's Taehyung, someone he found the most unpredictable than everyone else here, and he had to choose carefully.

After all, Taehyung was ready to strip in front of Jungkook with no hesitation.

Something told Jungkook, especially after what happened back in the bathrooms, that he shouldn't give Taehyung any chance to do anything.