-26-

26

26.

By the time the clock on Jungkook's phone showed that the time was a little past three, everyone was in high spirits, even Yoongi, who was grudgingly smiling, as if trying to hide it.

Jungkook couldn't recall the last time he had had so much fun. Yes, his head was hurting a little, but that didn't waver him from serenading his new friends with his beautiful voice, who turned out to be the perfect audience.

They kept cheering for Jungkook, despite his voice cracking once, and praised him endlessly, to the point where his ears turned so red, that he had to cover it with his fingers.

He had received praises before, mainly from his former teachers and friends, but not to the extent that he became shy to even look at their faces, his pouted face tinged red.

But, he didn't mind any of it; in fact, he was grateful for it. They were helping Jungkook to open up to them, and become closer, a deed he would usually find difficult and complicated.

He didn't like socialising unnecessarily with strangers.

But these strangers didn't feel like strangers anymore. He had spent less than four days with them, yet he already began considered them as his friends, people around whom he could shamelessly, and guiltlessly be himself.

He already trusted them with a part of his past, something he doesn't do very often.

It was weird, because they were all so different from each other, and had distinct, contrasting personalities, but he still instantly clicked with everyone.

A bit too much with a certain grey-haired man with godlike handsomeness.

Jungkook tried not to think too much of it, as he was sure that it was all because of the alcohol in their bodies and they did all that in the heat of the moment.

With a sinking feeling which he couldn't find a good reason for, he reminded himself that, by tomorrow, he would've forgotten all of this, and so would Taehyung.

Frowning slightly, he glanced at the man who had made his head and heart go a little crazy.

Taehyung was laughing, and jokingly teasing his best friend, and Jennie, who were slightly red-faced, but looked excited about something.

He looked smug during the chat, an expression Jungkook didn't know would look so good on anyone.

But then again, Kim Taehyung wasn't just anyone;