♚ Murderer VS. Murderer 12 Student ♚

"Satisfaction?"

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang,

"Xiao Bai, are you sure?"

Bai Yutang frowned slightly,

"I saw something similar before when I was handling a case."

As he said, he called,

"Hey, Tiger, you come to Li Fei's dormitory. You can take a look at some things, also ask Gong Sun to come with you."

Hanging up the phone, Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao,

"Let Tiger know at a glance whether it is right or not."

Zhan Zhao nodded and walked around the corpse to check the furnishings in the room. After looking around, Zhan Zhao found that this dormitory was too clean and tidy as a male dormitory.

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and touched the railing of the bed... There was no trace of dust.

Looking back at Bai Yutang, Bai Yutang turned around and asked the teacher whose legs were so nervous,

"The boys' dormitory at your school is quite clean."

The teacher took a deep breath, shook his head and sighed,

"This is the only one."

"Oh?"

Zhan Zhao looked back at the teacher,

"What do you say?"

"Li Fei is well-known for being obsessed with cleanliness."

The teacher shook his head helplessly,

"His habit of cleanliness is serious enough, and he cleans the dormitory as much as possible.
And he wipes the floor with a napkin, can you think about it, can the room be unclean? "

"Then the other two roommates have no opinion?"

Bai Yutang was curious.

"Oh, there was one who had never lived here before. Because he was a local, he went home to live. He only put things here. Wang Peng rarely lived. Because there was an empty shop in the dormitory, he stayed there all the time."

"In other words, Li Fei has always lived alone, right?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

The teacher waved his hand and shook his head,

"I know what you are thinking. On the contrary, Li Fei is actually very popular. People don't live with him because they are afraid that he will have to clean up afterwards."

"Boss."

While talking, Zhao Hu opened the door and came in, followed by Gong Sun.

"Look at it."

Bai Yutang spoke as he turned to look at Li Fei's corpse.

Zhao Hu frowned when he saw it. Kneeling to look at Li Fei's feet, he saw that his feet were tied to the legs of the stool.

Zhao Hu stood up and said to Bai Yutang,

"Boss...Clean up the portal too. "

"Can you see which gang did it?"

Bai Yutang asked.

Zhao Hu thought for a while and said,

"Boss... This is indeed a way to clean up the door, but there's something wrong."

"Oh?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and asked Zhao Hu,

"What's wrong?"