♚ The Innocent Murderer 14 Plotting ♚

"The call came from inside the police station."

Jiang Ping's words were like a cannonball igniting the stove— There is something crashed in everyone's minds! All the people in SCI stood up and glanced at each other— Looking at each other speechless.

"Yes... What did the insiders do? Is it done by the people inside?"

Bai Chi questioned and woke up all the people in shock.

Bai Yutang immediately commanded:

"Jiang Ping, go and bring out all the surveillance video inside the police station, especially in places where there are not many people. The murderer cannot use the voice changer in a crowded place!"

"Ok!"

Jiang Ping quickly connected to the main control room to extract the video information.

"Everyone else came apart, and went to find all suspicious people in groups of two!"

Bai Yutang ordered.

Everyone quickly took their orders, and Zhan Zhao suddenly shouted:

"Luo Tian, you and Bai Chi stay! Watch the SCI offices!"

Everyone looked at Zhan Zhao in surprise.

"Cat, are you afraid that the killer is diverting us away from here on purpose?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"I'm not sure..."

Zhan Zhao shook his head.

"I just feel uneasy."

As he said that, he reached out and pressed the phone recording, trying to listen to the conversation again.

Everyone left and scattered around the police station.

However, Zhan Zhao turned on the phone recording and listened to the playback. He slightly frowned.

At this time, he heard someone come in through the door and say,

"Bai Sir, this is a piece of evidence for SCI!"

"Evidence?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled,

"What evidence?"

"I don't know yet."

The young policeman said again,

"The forensics department asked me to bring it over just now."

While he spoke, he handed the evidence over.
Bai Yutang took it and looked around.

The table was filled with case papers, so he put the evidence box on the swivel chair and opened the lid. He saw several tied bundles of explosives inside, with timers that was counting down—— 06, 05...

"Not good!"

Luo Tian kicked the swivel chair fiercely. If an average person kicked this swivel chair, it would turn a few times at most and slide away. But Luo Tian was born with divine power.

He kicked the chair far away as it slammed straight into a window facing the outside. The swivel chair hit the glass hard and smashed the window.

The chair fell onto the ground, but the box flew out and far away. Then, there was an earth-shaking 'Boom' sound.

A heat wave was emitted, as it shattered all the glass that was facing the outside. Glass fragments scattered everywhere, as Bai Yutang used one hand to hold Zhan Zhao and the other hand to pull Gong Sun, who was in a daze.