♚ Password Killer 10 Forensic ♚

Bai Yutang's car drove around to its destination according to the address found by Jiang Ping. As soon as it stopped, they heard Gong Sun laughed loudly.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, looking back at him puzzledly, and saw Luo Tian beside Gong Sun also frowning and looking outside the car window.

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang turned their heads at the same time and looked in the direction of Luo Tian's eye, the two men saw an iron fence door not far away, and a few large characters painted with red paint beside the door—The back door of the cemetery.

"Heh..."

Bai Yutang also laughed and said,

"I said how this address looks familiar. It's in the street behind the cemetery ah."

"It's unlucky to have a cemetery on your back than to have the cemetery in front of you."

Gong Sun shook his head and said,

"Is Jiang Ping playing us?"

"It doesn't seem to be."

Zhan Zhao pointed his finger to the other side and said,

"There's a small apartment there."

Everyone turned their heads and looked in the direction of Zhan Zhao's fingers. Not far away, there was a small villa surrounded by high walls, the gate was facing the back door of the cemetery, and there were several black dogs in the yard. The dogs snarled when they saw Bai Yutang's car. However, the dogs were not small and looked fierce, but everyone was accustomed to seeing Lisbon, so they didn't pay attention to these big dogs.

Bai Yutang checked the house number and address and said,

"It should be here."

Everyone got out of the car and walked to the villa.

Luo Tian walked in front and came to the door to ring the doorbell. Everyone waited at the door, Luo Tian pressed it for a while, but no one in the house agreed.

"Will he be there?"

Zhan Zhao looked inside,

"The curtains are all drawn."

Luo Tian pressed it for a while, everyone was a little disappointed, thinking about leaving, but listening to a dry hoarse voice came inside, asked,

"Who?"

Everyone was a little grateful. Fortunately, it came in broad daylight. If it was at night and there was a cemetery behind, there would be a scary atmosphere.

"Is Qiao Wei Ming there?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

The man at the electronic doorbell hesitated for a moment and said,

"Who are you?"

Before Zhan Zhao could speak, he listened to Gong Sun said,

"Gong Sun Ce."

There was no sound on the other end of the doorbell, and soon the door of the villa opened, and an unshaven man ran out in his pyjamas and slippers.

When the dogs saw him, they went up excitedly and barked and flick their tails,and the man waved to the man at the door, saying,

"Wait a minute, I'll lock the dog up."

As he said, he took the dog to the side of the cage.

Bai Yutang asked Gong Sun,

"That person is Qiao Wei Ming?"

Gong Sun shrugged,

"Maybe it's his dad......Much older."