♚ Password Killer 05 Canteen ♚

"The food hall?"

Zhan Zhao got some interest and asked,

"Go to the small fried department or the big canteen?"

Bai Yutang couldn't laugh or cry,

"Who knows if there is a small fried department here, it's not our previous school, let's first go to the big canteen to see."

After finishing talking, he dragged Zhan Zhao, who was looking for the small fried department, to the big canteen.

The time was over six o'clock, and the dining hall was full of people, but after the hot stage of everyone's queue for food, the students had all bought the food, sit down in twos and chatting while eating.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked into the cafeteria at this time. Generally speaking, a college girl may not know how many people there are in the university, or how many teachers there are in the university, but they definitely know how many handsome boys are in this university.

As soon as Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked into the cafeteria, the eyes of the girls, who were accustomed to looking at handsome guys in the cafeteria, immediately fell on them. The two of them went to the service counter to buy meal tickets and the girls began to whisper.

"Which department are these two?"

"I haven't seen them before, are they new here?"

"They don't look like students. Could they be new teachers?"

The girls started to get excited, staring with wide eyes and trying to exchange information as much as possible, wondering who these two guys are. However, a boy who was asked by his girlfriend said with his lips half- dissatisfied and half-rejoiced,

"These two are definitely not from our school, maybe they are from another school, or they happened to come to eat."

"How do you know?"

His girlfriend asked.

"I'm from the Sports Department. The guy in white clothes is super good at exercising at first sight. If he was in our school, It wouldn't be possible for me to know it."

The boy told them swearingly.

"Maybe he's a freshman!"

Then several girls asked.

"It doesn't look like... I think the man in the blue sweater looks like a teacher."

"Yes..."

The girls glanced at each other,

"Could it be a new teacher? Yes, I don't know which subject he's teaching. I'll go to his class!"

After entering the cafeteria, Bai Yutang looked around and glanced at the people who were eating, then turned his face back and paid for the meal ticket at the service counter.

Nonetheless, Zhan Zhao seriously was looking for a small fried window, and he saw the word 'Small Fried' at the top of the last window.
Zhan Zhao immediately came to the spirit and pulled Bai Yutang to say,

"Xiao Bai, there."

Bai Yutang helplessly smiles, nodded and followed.

Zhan Zhao looked inside the window, and a middle-aged woman in a white chef uniform asked,

"What do you want to eat......?"

The average kitchen lady is sturdy, but when she sees the appearance of Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang clearly, the instinctive kind of maternal tenderness immediately surrounded her and asked with a smile,