♚ Password Killer 08 The Case's Facts ♚

Early the next morning, Bai Yutang was woken up by an alarm clock and felt soreness in his entire body when he sitting up.

Last night, the Cat grabbed his collar and shook it all night, forcing him to tell him what happened.

A certain Mouse carried forward the spirit of patriotism, and he would rather die than surrender to torture. There's a posture that he won't say even if he kills him.

In the end, a certain Cat with less physical strength puts himself on the bed first, grinding his teeth while slumbering.

"Dead Mouse, I'll bite you to death!"

However, as Bai Yutang rubbed his sore neck and turned his face, he saw Zhan Zhao's arms were still around the quilt and asleep, squinting his eyes, leaned over and pinched his jaw to kiss his lips.

Zhan Zhao drilled into the quilt and muttered softly,

"Annoying."

Bai Yutang picked his eyebrows and untied Zhan Zhao's pyjamas to kiss his belly.

"Ah....."

Zhan Zhao was awakened, and as soon as he opened his eyes in a daze, he was kissed by Bai Yutang.

It took about thirty seconds to wake up and seeing the cheeky Mouse above him kissing him strongly. Zhan Zhao was so angry that he kicked his foot without hitting it...

As work hours approached, the two men who had planned to fight a 300-degree war still got up obediently, washed, and dressed and drove out. In the pastry shop downstairs, Bai Yutang bought two sandwiches and milk tea, plugged the mouth of a Cat who was still holding grudges and drove the car to the police station amid the enthusiastic farewell of the girls in the pastry shop.

"Are you really going to go to the haunted house?"

Zhan Zhao asked while eating a sandwich,

"Do you think that dumb uncle is suspicious?"

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows,

"There were too many doubts about the case, and this time Liu Mei died there inexplicably,
I think that dumb uncle is weird in any way I think."

"That's true."

Zhan Zhao will hold his sandwich with his mouth, help Bai Yutang open the packaging of his sandwich and sent it to his mouth. Bai Yutang bowed his head and took a bite and chewed,

"By the way, let's going to the school and ask the former teacher and principal to find out if there is any clue."

"I am more interested in that forensic doctor."

Zhan Zhao put down the sandwich, inserted a straw into the lid of the milk tea, drank a cup by himself, and held a cup to Bai Yutang's mouth.

"You said that Qiao Wei Ming?"

Bai Yutang thought for a while, and let out,

"He thinks the behaviour is quite righteous, but do you hear something different from Gong Sun's words?"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"Gong Sun's tone seems to be unsatisfactory to him, and he didn't seem to be leaving for more formal reasons."

"Jiang Ping should be able to find his information."

Bai Yutang drove the car to the parking lot,

"Let's see what he's doing now."

As soon as the car stopped, another black car came in. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other—It was Bai Jin Tang's car.