♚ Password Killer 04 School ♚

At 5 o'clock that afternoon, Bai Yutang drove the car and came to the gate of the Teacher's Training University together with Zhan Zhao.

At this time it happened to be the end of the students' get out of class, the snack shop in front of the school was overcrowded when those who had no class came out to eat.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang got out of the car,
walking to the school together, looking at the students who were rushing out for food, one or two faces were missing their life stage at this age as well as a lot of innocence, the couple can't help but recall their college days, which are much easier than they are now.

However, the two of them were very outstanding. They walked into the school and attracted the attention of many people. At this time, the sky gradually darkened.

Bai Yutang took out the topographic map that Ma Xin drew for them and went to walk to the northwest of the campus, gradually, there were fewer and fewer people. The two men walked into the small forest near the north gate and turned in from a small Yong Road.

"It's really quiet here."

Zhan Zhao looked around and said,

"A girl shouldn't come here alone."

"It's likely that someone asked her out, or there is some other reason......"

Bai Yutang nodded, and while talking, the two walked across the road and came to the pond. At this time, the water in the pond had been covered. It was cleaned, and there was a thin layer of dry mud, withered water plants, and some garbage at the bottom of the pool.

Zhan Zhao stood on the shore and looked at it, pointed his finger not far away and said,

"Xiao Bai, it's the public toilet there."

Bai Yutang nodded, and suddenly tugged Zhan Zhao, pulling him towards the side to hide.

"What are you doing?"

Zhan Zhao looked at him.

Bai Yutang motioned to him to stop speaking, and hid with him behind a bush in the woods, staring in the direction of the pond.

After a short while, they saw a person running out of the way. He came to the pond and looked around and found that there was no one. So he squatted down by the pond, opened his bag and taking things out.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other and looked carefully. The guy should be a male student, wearing a regular white shirt, blue jeans and carrying a black backpack. He opened the bag and took out some paper money, and incense candle fire.

"Mei Mei...I came to see you."

The boy burned the paper himself, saying,

"I count the days, and I don't know when your first seven days. Your family refuses to tell me the days. I've been here every day for the past few days. It will be accurate one day, I will burn you some paper money, you must forgive me..."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other again. They had no idea what his relationship was with Liu Mei, and his 'You must forgive me.' didn't know what it meant.

Thinking about it, suddenly Bai Yutang turned his head fiercely, and Zhan Zhao followed him back, and he saw a person standing not far behind him. At first glance, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were shocked. They saw that he was a middle-aged man with dark skin, messy hair, a wrinkled face, and scars on his face. He was holding a sickle in his hand. He was standing there with one foot forward and one back, looking at his posture because he wanted to walk behind them quietly.