♚ The Ten Unbelievable Events Of The First Anniversary Of SCI (1) ♚

In other words, there are ten incredible events in SCI:

First:

Laughter in the forensic room.

Second :

Zhan Zhao's sleepwalking.

Third :

Cries in the shooting range.

Fourth:

Bai Dad and Zhan Dad's Secret File.

Fifth :

The erratic white shadow in the police station.

Sixth :

Small footprints in the underground parking lot.

Seventh:

Ghost in the archive.

Eighth :

Yang Yang's dark eye.

Ninth :

Greedy in the cafeteria.

Tenth :

Package bureau, Bai Yutang was called Xiao Bai when he was a teenager.

Come one by one outside, everyone is anxious... And there is a small theatre for kittens and mice.

One of the ten incredible events-laughter in the forensic room.

Time:

July 14 at midnight, location, SCI office.

Event:

During construction on a construction site this morning, several ancient corpses were dug up, which looked like thousands of years old.

Because identification requires better equipment, the equipment in the SCI forensic room is the most advanced in City S, so Gong Sun applied for the corpse was transported back, and a group of experts decided to appraise it tomorrow.

That night, Wang Chao, Ma Han, Bai Chi and Luo Tian were left on duty in the SCI office. Zhan Zhao worked overtime because of some paperwork, while Bai Yutang was waiting for him.

Jiang Ping basically stayed in the SCI anyway, and he was watching the movie with his computer on. Zhao Hu and Ma Han moved a chair and sat in the back to watch with him, Luo Tian leaned on the sofa to rest.

Bai Chi was lying on the sofa at the door and reading, he didn't want to go to watch movies, because Jiang Ping and the others were watching horror movies. While looking at the picture album, suddenly... Bai Chi heard a strange laughter floating in from outside.
Bai Chi was taken aback, and quickly turned around and looked out, but there was no one at the door.

Bai Chi looked around. Not far away, Jiang Ping and his computer made screams. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were busy in the office... The laughter will not come from them, and Bai Chi did hear it just now it was sent from the door behind him.

Turning his face again, Bai Chi felt his heart jump... Because Luo Tian, who had been leaning on the sofa, suddenly sat up and stared behind him with his eyes open. Seeing Luo Tian's eyes, Bai Chi felt hairy in his heart, and his back was cold, he got up with a chuckle, flew behind Luo Tian, turned and looked out, and at the same time, he heard that again... There was a strange laughter.

"Ah!"

Bai Chi yelled. While he was yelling, Jiang Ping and the others were looking at the weirdest place. Bai Chi's yelling frightened a few people, and Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang also turned to look outside.