♚ Love Murderer 24 Self-Defeating ♚

Bai Yutang was deeply touched by the incident Zhan Zhao said and asked puzzledly,

"Is there really such a thing?"

"Well, there's no history to verify."

Zhan Zhao shrugged,

"But the Middle Ages was a dark century. In human history, the period when the nobles held power and the army must be dark. At that time, the land, people, and serfs belonged to the nobles. Therefore, the nobles have the right to execute people within the scope of his jurisdiction, not to mention that Ba Tuo Li is so prominent, so there seems to be something hidden in it, of course, it has something to do with the latter Protestant reforms. But there is a considerable part of it. Scholars believe that this is simply fabricated, mainly because the royal family at the time coveted Ba Tuo Li's property."

"What's the matter with immortality?"

Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao thought for a while,

"It doesn't mean immortality, but eternal youth... This is really unclear. According to legend, when Mrs Ba Tuo Li was in her forties, she seemed to be only in her twenties, youthful and beautiful."

"Then Zhao Jue is more reliable than she's."

Bai Yutang said,

"In her fifties, she looks like in her thirties... well, it doesn't seem to be reliable either."

"Hmm..."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin,

"Indeed."

"And then what happened?"

Bai Yutang rubbed Zhan Zhao's side and stretched out his finger to poke the little lion's ass gently.

The little lion twisted his butt twice, rubbed it with his paw, adjusted his posture and continued to sleep.

"You said Count Ba Tuo Li?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"Well."

"He invented a set of tools to suck the blood of living people."

Zhan Zhao blinked mysteriously.

"Oh..."

Bai Yutang was clear,

"Is that the set of tools used by vampires? No wonder it's called his glory..."

"Earl Ba Tuo Li cleverly used a blinding technique."

Zhan Zhao said,

"At that time, many people were hunting down the Ba Tuo Li family, and the whereabouts of almost all family members have been ascertained. The only thing that was not found was the youngest daughter of the Ba Tuo Li family, Paris Ba Tuo Li. Later, from a letter written by Ba Tuo Li to a friend, people found this clue, 'In early May, when the spring flowers bloom, I lost my favourite daughter, she left me. Three days later, I personally buried my glory myself, let her wear the cross badge that symbolizes the dignity of the Ba Tuo Li family, and leave this disgusting world to another a world that is broader and full of life.'."

"Hmm..."

Bai Yutang pondered for a moment and said,

"He only said that he buried his glory with his own hands, but didn't say that he buried his daughter with his own hands! Leaving and losing doesn't mean that his daughter is dead."

"Correct solution."

Zhan Zhao nodded and asked him,

"Guess, where does the broader and full of life mean?"