♚ When The Wedding Is Going On (Gong Sun & Da Bai) ♚

In order to prepare for the wedding with Gong Sun, Bai Jin Tang had already found a church in Copenhagen and bought a small villa nearby. Afterwards, he would come to live with Gong Sun for a few days every year.

This huge gang are young people, so naturally, they don't understand the rules or anything else, and how two men get married. However, everyone knows how to tie them up together, but there are two best men. Bai Jin Tang, on the other side, is naturally his younger brother Bai Yutang, and Gong Sun's is Zhan Zhao.

There was no blessing from their family. Bai Jin Tang didn't tell his family anyway. Gong Sun was also a lonely family member with no relatives or friends.

The SCI crowd was all busy, and Zhang Luo after the twins ran, from ordering cakes, arranging different new rooms, to ordering meals, booking a honeymoon ticket, all arranged, the workability was excellent, everything was ready for tomorrow's wedding.

In addition, SCI helped to eliminate WOLF this time, and helped Leonard and Ka Lu La lot. Cauliflower Eugene arrived in Copenhagen deliberately a few days ago, and ten thousand red roses were airlifted to Bai Jin Tang, which covered the whole new house, which was regarded as a gift from Leonard and him.

Ka Lu La was even more amusing. Someone sent a few barrels of wine and asked Bai Jin Tang to pour it in the bathtub. It was very interesting...This idea won Bai Jin Tang's heart. When he thought of having sex in wine, he and Gong Sun were both wine lovers and the way Gong Sun will dip in red wine... Tsk, it's really special.

Everyone thinks differently, what Bai Jin Tang thinks about is the first night of the wedding, where to do it in order to be unforgettable for life.

Others are busy buying gifts, wanting to give some commemorative things to the two, but Gong Sun is the only one who doesn't know what's going on these two days, so nervous.

Since everyone was busy, Gong Sun was inexplicably flustered. Because tomorrow was the day of marriage, Gong Sun felt a little chest tightness, shortness of breath, and restlessness. He thinks he has been single for so many years and has always been free. If he gets married... Isn't it just two people together? Although now it's also two people have been together, but it still feels different.

In addition, he recalls Bai Jin Tang's journey from recognition to marriage today, which can be summed up in a simple word: — Do it! Mr. Gong Sun doesn't really feel comfortable.

Besides, the two of them are usually very busy and in love is acceptable. Will they hate it when they get married? It is weird getting married? Will there be divorced? Gong Sun's mind was in a mess, and be took a deep breath...

During the day, Bai Jin Tang was busy with business and preparations for the wedding, and came in and out of the house to meet him. He wanted to catch Gong Sun's lips for a deep kiss, yet he would be embarrassed and escaped. His face was full of thoughts, making Bai Jin Tang inexplicable.

Zhan Zhao keenly sensed that Gong Sun was nervous, so he grabbed Bai Yutang,

"Xiao Bai, Gong Sun has a premarital phobia."

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows,

"How could it be, he's not a woman."

"It has nothing to do with men and women."

Zhan Zhao glared at Bai Yutang,

"Usually, people who have been single for too long when they talk about getting married, they easily tend to get premarital phobia."

Bai Yutang couldn't laugh or cry and said,

"He's not going to run away from marriage. Will he?"