♚ Password Killer 03 Reasoning ♚

After Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang returned to the SCI, Ma Han sent detailed information about the person who jumped off the building and Xu Zhong's.

The person who jumped off the building was called Wu Qian Liang, an office worker who was originally in charge of marketing and recently was laid off by a foreign company because he was too old and honest. So life has been tough lately.

Today he broke into the foreign company where he had worked, and then jumped out the window without saying anything.

"Go to the window and jump directly down?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Yes."

Wang Chao nodded,

"We asked those employees and said that he jumped directly."

"Did you find the phone?"

Zhan Zhao asked suddenly.

"Yup, but it fell apart."

Zhang Long took a proof bag and handed it to Zhan Zhao, and saw that the mobile phone inside fell apart with only parts.

Zhan Zhao took a look and asked,

"Is the phone was in his pocket or fell outside?"

"Found it outside."

Zhao Hu smiled and said,

"I asked his colleague. I heard it was in his hand."

"Smart."

Bai Yutang nodded to him and turned to look at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao looked at the phone for a long time and said to Jiang Ping,

"Check out his cell phone number, when the last call was made or received, and what was the content."

"Alright."

Jiang Ping started typing on the keyboard, and Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang found a sofa to sit down, and as soon as they sat firmly, Bai Chi handed over two cups of special premium milkshakes.

When they looked at each other and saw Bai Chi's tail that hadn't been exposed in a long time and began to shake and flick again, they knew something wrong had to happen to the little thing, and they asked

"What's wrong?"

Bai Chi stared at Zhan Zhao, his eyes flickered and asked,

"Brother, how do you know that he was kidnapped?"

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows,

"Huh?"

"How do you relate Xu Zhong and then suicide case. This series of things, infer that it's kidnapping and then the child will be killed?"

"I am also curious."

Luo Tian on the side also found a stool and sat down with interest.

Zhan Zhao looked at everyone and told,

"Um...... In fact, it is not complicated."

As he said, he raised his arm and bumped Bai Yutang and said,

"The famous quote of your idol."

Bai Yutang blinked,

"Which sentence? My idol has many famous quotes."

"The sentence in《 Little Dancer. 》."

Zhan Zhao said.

"Oh..."