♚ Password Killer 17 Episode ♚

It found that the case had a relationship with Qiao Wei Ming. Everyone was in a complicated mood and couldn't say what it was like. They were a little happy because he actually had a lot of doubts, but there were also some worried that his intervention meant that the case would be even worse. It's more complicated.

"Is that group still there?"

Jiang Ping shrugged and said,

"Xu Zhong has been kicked out, but I can check his group chat records and find something very interesting."

Bai Yutang asked.

"Oh?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, walked to the office computer and saw that the printer was printing out the group chat records. Zhan Zhao picked up a few pieces of paper and looked at it, frowning.

"The people in this group are all bad guys."

Bai Chi also took a few pieces of paper and looked at them. After looking at it for a while, he put it down,

"Mmm...... The heart is so dark!"

"Heh..."

Luo Tian couldn't help but smile,

"Look, killing and arson seems to them for granted."

"Check this group for me to see if I can find any news."

Bai Yutang said to Jiang Ping.

"Yeah."

Jiang Ping replied while typing on the keyboard,

"I'm already checking it."

"Let's ask Xu Zhong with this thing to see if we can make some words."

Zhan Zhao blinked at Bai Yutang and returned to the interrogation room with the chat records.

Seeing Zhan Zhao's mysterious eyes appearance, Bai Yutang knew he must have thought of something again and quickly followed in.

Zhan Zhao put those chat records in front of his eyes and smiled while watching.

Xu Zhong at first was a little wondering what Zhan Zhao was laughing at, and later, he saw Zhan Zhao holding a piece of paper while reading and asking Bai Yutang,

"Xiao Bai, if you see a child falling into the water, what would you do?"

Bai Yutang was taken aback for a moment, and said,

"I'll go and save the child."

"Guess what these people say?"

Zhan Zhao asked while smiling.

"What?"

Bai Yutang reached out to pick up the paper.

"Look here."

Zhan Zhao pointed to the answers of few paragraphs,

"One said, 'I'll see him die, and I'll not save him. I won't bother myself to save him, like watching him drown.'. Another one said I'll throw stones at him.'... This one is more interesting, saying that, 'I'll standing on the shore and waiting for him to sink calls his parents after he sinks and then looks at their painful expressions."

Bai Yutang smiled disdainfully after reading it.

Zhan Zhao looked at the pieces of paper several times and sneered,

"I only saw a group of cowards struggling under the banner of natural bad guys."

Bai Yutang nodded,