♚ Murderer VS. Murderer 09 Use ♚

"What's going on?"

Zhao Zhen looked at the terrorists who were handcuffed and tortured by the SCI and asked Bai Yutang.

"I don't remember offending these people."

"You didn't offend, to be precise."

Bai Yutang shrugged, looking at Zhan Zhao, who was still exchanging feelings with Lisbon, he said helplessly,

"Cat, don't you have something to say to Zhao Zhen?"

"Ah, yes!"

Zhan Zhao came over and said to Zhao Zhen,

"Can you do me a favor?"

Zhao Zhen blinked.

"I've tried to take Lisbon to breed, but the zookeepers refused to give me the lion cub, so I can't take him to Africa again anymore. The Lionesses there belong to the lion herd, and there are too few natural white lions."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were a little embarrassed, Zhan Zhao waved his hand.

"I'm not talking about wanting a little lion."

He said so, but he couldn't hide his disappointment.

Zhao Zhen smiled,

"What else can I do to help?"

"Come back to the police station with us and get in the car to talk about it, shall we?"

Zhan Zhao said.

Zhao Zhen nodded, and when he returned to the police station, Zhao Zhen drove his big jeep, Lisbon was in the back seat, and Zhan Zhao was in the front seat. He told him carefully about the content of asking him for help, and Zhao Zhen readily agreed.

After arriving at the police station, they saw Ben was still sitting in the lounge. The terrorists were taken away. The police officers unloaded their equipment and put them in the office. Bai Yutang called Ben to identify them.

Ben glanced at it and nodded.

"It's the equipment of the people who attacked us that night."

Zhan Zhao took the clothes carefully, and took a look at it, and became interested in a watch... He saw the inside of that watch, there is a piece of metal iron with a pattern like a colour stamp on it. It is engraved with a reverse ZJ. Obviously, it is necessary to leave the word ZJ in the attack and in the line of murder.

However, Bai Yutang nodded, but let Ben go back to the lounge to wait.

When Ben left the office, he saw Zhao Zhen walk in. The moment the door closed, he heard Zhan Zhao ask Zhao Zhen.

"Zhao Jue really came to you two days ago?"

"Mm-hmm."

Zhao Zhen nodded and said,

"He said he is with Leonard now."

The door closed, Ben left thoughtfully.

Zhao Zhen looked back at him and asked Zhan Zhao,

"So, is that okay? Is that all I can do?"

Zhan Zhao nodded with satisfaction,

"That's all right."

Ben walked back to the lounge and sat down, and saw Lisbon lying on the sofa opposite, although it was a huge adult lion. But he was unusually docile, lying on the sofa licking his fur.

Luo Yang leaned on him to read, rubbing twice from time to time.

"Lisbon, what do you want to eat at noon?"