♚ Love Murderer 02 Serial Shot ♚

On the top of the red velvet sofa, there is a red laptop, and 'Life of Roses ' is playing on the screen. The film is nearing its end, the lonely heroine lying on the hospital bed, recalling her entire life, a slightly mournful song was slowly sung, bringing a little bit of sadness to the surrounding red.

On a red pillow, there is a black pistol. There's a photo beside the pistol, which has been torn in half. There is a pair of burgundy sunglasses in the photo... Besides the glasses is a red mobile phone.

There was a buzzing mobile phone vibrating, and a long white hand with bright red nail polish stretched out and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

The voice was too sweet and a bit tired, with a hint of temptation to explain.

A man was talking on the other end of the phone, a few words, and the person on this end had already made a pleasant laugh.
In the end, the man seemed to have made a promise.

"Well... See you in a while."

The woman's voice was faintly happy,

"You have to count your words."
........

After hanging up the phone, the red lips that were slightly upwards turned back to their original shape and the joyful face was replaced with a touch of indifference. She put down the phone, took the pistol, and put it in the red delicate and expensive handbag.

She took a look at herself in the glasses, turned around and went out, leaving a lonely bright red room.

In front of a hotel in the centre of S City, a long cordon pulled up. The police cars and ambulances were parked a lot, news cars for interviews and pedestrians onlookers.

Bai Yutang parked the car outside the crowd and got off with Zhan Zhao.

"Captain."

Zhao Hu leaned out half of his body from behind the yellow line and beckoned to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

The two walked over, jumped over the yellow line, and walked into the magnificent hotel together.

"What's the situation?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

"There's a dead man, it's like a serial killer."

Zhao Hu said as he pressed the 7th-floor button of the elevator.

"Is it a serial killer?"

Zhan Zhao was a little curious,

"Why has a serial killer come out again recently?"

"New case."

Zhao Hu said,

"It should be the type that the media is very interested in."

"Huh?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and asked,

"What type?"

"They call her the Red-Lip Killer."

Zhao Hu smiled.

So far, three men have died, all of them dead in the same way. They were lying on the bed with a smile at the corner of their mouth and a shot in their heart. Beside the bed, there is a card with a red lip print on it.

"The killer is a woman?"

Bai Yutang frowned.

"Unless it's a man who has lipstick and a kiss out the lip print."