Chapter Forty-Six

With a sigh Alvin moved to once again detach himself from Valentino. Lucky that said man had finally allowed it. He grabbed Val's hand and pulled his six foot five hunk of a Don to the bed where he proceeded to straddle him.

"What's wrong?" He asked as his hands cupped Valentino's beautiful tanned face. Eyes taking in the beauty of his emerald eyes as he drowned in the endless pool of green. To this day Alvin had a huge obsession with Valentino's eyes. The way the greens darkened whenever the man was in intense emotions or when they looked completely soulless when he killed someone. The way his eyes sparkled with a brilliant light when he played with the kids or had him on his lap. He loved him. Alvin was completely and utterly in love with the man and he couldn't have it any other way.

The gentle feel of lips against his was Alvin's undoing. He was already horny and wasn't about to pass up the chance for some loving from his mafia fiancé. Alvin opened his mouth without the slightest push. He greedily accepted what Val was giving with both hands. His hands went to Val's neck as said man's where roaming all over him. He felt the appreciative excitement from his pants as Valentino grabbed both his butt cheeks and drew him impossibly closer while the kiss grew heated quickly. A few moans here and their were enough encouragement for the Don as Alvin grinded into him whimpering at the feel of each others members through the thick materials of their sweats.

"Please" he breathed as Val moved to suck on his sensitive neck drawing moans from Alvin. Alvin was delirious. The way Val's hands moved over his body while sucking and pulling at skin was enough to rear out the little whore in Alvin. With his dignity out the window Alvin mewed and frantically grinded into Valentino despite the reprimands from the man.

"Please. I need you...i ,oh god.." He trailed as Valentino slipped a hand in his sweats all the way to his ass crack where he purposely dragged out the inevitable. Slowly circling the tight ring of muscle. Alvin dropped his head on Valentino's shoulder as his toes curled from the double pleasure.

"Please just fuck me already" he whined as the torture continued. Val chuckled and  raised his head to look at the beauty that was his Donna. The way the man came undone in his arms had him puffing out his chest with pride. And to think that another man had seen this side of Alvin had him gritting his teeth in rage,especially considering said man was a piece of garbage Valentino intended to deal with as soon as he could. The fucker hadn't deserved Alvin and Val had a bone to pick over the pain his Donna had to endure because of the man.

Valentino snapped out of his mini rage as he felt Alvin swallow his finger whole.

"Greedy little slut" he thought as he glowered at the the little minx. He was hard and needed to feel Alvin's heat. With an urgency he slipped out his finger out of Alvin's hole and picked him off his lap like he weighed nothing and deposited him on the bed. While Alvin bounced around on the bed whinnying his heart out, Val tossed his shoes aside and proceeded to swiftly remove everything else that followed. Alvin felt his hole clench as Val's member proudly stood at attention. The veins prompt with how hard the man was and he licked his suddenly dry lips. Moving to touch the man's member that twitched in his hand.

"Mm, just like that baby. You want this cock don't you my hungry little slut?" Val taunted erotically as his fingers gently rubbed and dug in Alvin's curls.

"I want to suck you off please." Alvin whimpered with his pink tongue poking out of his strawberry colored lips. He moved to lick at his Don's member but Val tugged him back as he raised a finger in reprimand.

"Now now little one,I want you first naked and spread out for me like..." He trailed and blinked at how fast Alvin had removed his hand from his hair and in one swift movement pulled and tossed aside his T-shirt and was now tugging at his sweats which were soon thrown somewhere on the floor while Alvin laid face down,ass up stark naked on the bed.

Valentino blink once. Then twice at the picture his Donna presented. He opened his mouth to say something but the pink bud was enough to distract his brain as all the blood rushed to his cock and he pounced.

***

Alvin had cum more times than he cared to count. Val had taken him hard and fast on every flat surface of their room. His ass was sore and his legs refused to move. His voice had gone horse from all the screaming and moaning he had done. They were both sweaty and drenched in cum but neither cared at the moment.

"Hey,you their?' Val asked with a chuckle as he looked at Alvin who had his eyes closed and had a little grin on his face.
"Hmm. Fuck you did a number on me." He winced as he tried to sit up against the headboard.

"You proved you could take it baby. Finally someone who can not only march my stamina but my heart yearns for as well." Val stated as he leaned down to lay a gentle kiss to Alvin's swollen lips.

"Fuck that's so sappy coming from you." Alvin tried to play it cool but he failed miserably as he drowned in Valentino's intense gaze. His breath caught as he his stomach felt fuzzy inside.

"I love you Val." He replied instead and brought a hand to cup at Val's face.

...so much.

"I love you too Alvin. And while we are still on the subject..."Valentino moved to pick Alvin's left hand where his engagement ring settled. He played with the ring as his gaze settled back on Alvin's. The question though verbally unspoken was loud in the air. He wanted to make it official. He wanted Alvin to carry the Valerius name. He wanted his children to carry his family name.

"...whenever you want I'm yours Val. Just let me know when and where and I'll be up their beside you..."

"Well then mio bello what are your plans for tomorrow?" Val asked with a wicked grin and suddenly Alvin recalled the call he had just received not long ago and he felt the happiness literary drain out of him.
Val sensed as the atmosphere suddenly went cold. He saw the moment Alvin's eyes took on a hard layer as all manner of amusement and love vanished.

"Now what..."he thought as he sat up and fixed Alvin with a serious look that demanded answers.
God if this had anything to do with that Jason guy Val would kill him and he would have no regrets afterwards.

"Ah...ah Val..." Alvin stuttered nervously.

"Spit it out and stop stuttering damn it Alvin" he gritted his teeth so hard he felt his temples ache.

"I received a call back from work a while ago and we are being drafted within a week but I'm reporting Thursday..." Valentino blanched as Alvin's words registered. He felt the blood rush from his head as the room spun.

Alvin saw the moment the color drained from Valentino. And that was saying something considering Valentino's tanned skin.