Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up to an arm restraining my waist and a broad warm chest behind me,legs tangled with more legs and a chin pressing down on my head. Basically i was being held and tacked down that i  couldn't move an inch. I was pressed and needed the bathroom but Valentino's hold was surprisingly strong despite him snoring like a pig.

"Okay maybe he wasn't snoring at all" I thought rolling my eyes at my thought.

Truth was Val slept like a serpent,if not for the tight hold he had on me i wouldn't notice him at all.

"Val"I called trying to shrug out of his hold. He didn't stir,not an inch of movement was made by Valentino.

"Hey Val wake up,i need to use the bathroom" this time i received a groan from him but nothing more. I put a bit more muscle in my upper body and pushed against his broad chest. Valentino groaned again but pulled me impossibly closer to his body,his knee pulled up against my already pressed bladder threatening to release the dam. I groaned out in frustration.

To heck with it.

"Valentino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out loud enough to startle the dead and Valentino abruptly got up, hands going under his pillow as if searching for something. I didn't have time to be confused,i was way too happy that my bladder was getting the release it needed and just bolted out of bed as i made my way to the bathroom relishing in the feel of all that water coming out of my system. When i was done i flushed the toilet and washed my hands.
Getting back to the bedroom Val was glaring daggers at me with a pout. It was a hilarious picture and I snorted in amusement as I leaned against the bathroom door just taking in the raw power and masculinity that was Valentino Valerius. I felt my groin stir despite the ache in my lower back.

"That wasn't funny love" Val said,voice thick with sleep. It was so sexy and dreamy that I felt my ass clench. But my clenching ass and sore lower back reminded me just how much of an animal Val was in bed.
"Not that you were complaining last night" I rolled my eyes at my dirty thoughts as I made my way back to bed, his warm body snuggled against my chest. Val pulled my body flush against him and dropped a kiss in my hair. "How are you feeling?" He asked with that thick accent of his and I just closed my eyes as his voice washed over me.

"Like I was thoroughly well fucked" I answered without a hint of shame. He groaned huskily and I felt the growing bulge on my ass as he moved to place himself firmly in the crack of my ass. My own dick hardened in appreciation and feel of his.
"You were absolutely amazing love and I can't get enough of you. But you're sore and you need to rest,its only still 4AM and the kids will be up soon" Val  reasoned as I raised my head to look at the bedside clock and sure enough it was 4:23 AM meaning we have only been asleep for two and half hours. But I was horny, I haven't slept with a man for close to five years and my body craved intimacy. Yes I know I was acting like a slut but I was Valentino's slut. He had awoken this needy Alvin and i was his to satisfy. So I raised and opened my ass up to cup his dick as I moved and mewed against him. Fucking myself to him as I took one of his hands that wrapped around my waist and moved it to my hard member seeking his attention. Valentino cursed out as he groaned out loud,hand softly but firmly moving back to lay on my hip as he reluctantly tried to stop my movements.
"You're driving me insane Alvin you need to stop please mio bello. I don't want to hurt you any more sweetheart " he softly pleaded but I wasn't having it. I turned to face him,pushing at his body as I straddled him effectively trapping him underneath as I grinded my ass on his hard member. My movements were erratic,despite the briefs separating our skin.

"Fuck" Val cursed as he picked me up by my hips and laid me back on the bed despite my whimpering and pleadings. He moved to pull off his briefs as well as mine,then laid me back on the the bed but on my stomach this time.
I was moving on the bed trying to get some sort of friction from the sheets when he reached across to pick the bottle of lube on the bedside table.

"I need to prepare you before I take you again bello" he said as I felt the cold press of his thumb against my hole.
I moaned out as he gently prodded and massaged my abused ring muscles. But the sensations of his finger on my hole was igniting such pleasure I could hardly feel the pain. I waited till he prodded my entrance again and raised my ass up greedily swallowing his thumb as I began to move,milking his finger off while Valentino let out curses in Italian.
Before I knew it Valentino was pulling me on all fours and I was feeling the blunt of his cock head as he entered me raw so fast and hard I had to instinctively reach out to the headboard for support. Val didn't give me time to adjust as he fucked me so hard I shoot my load without so much as a touch to my cock.

"Fuck! That was so sexy! Now you know never to tease me again Alvin" Valentino said as he slapped at my ass. I felt the sting of his hand as he rubbed and soothed at the area. I was an incoherent mess as he raised me from the bed,one hand tightly against my middle while the other went to my throat as he pounded into my flesh nipping and sucking at my earlobes.
Val's thrusts were sure and precise, expertly hitting my prostate and reducing me to a puddle as he held my entire weight and had his way with me.

Two more hours of unabashed sexual pleasures and I was dead to the world.

                  ___________

I rarely saw Valentino the weeks that followed. He was either stuck in one meeting or the other with the other heads of the families. The kids were over at Xander's penthouse most days too. Dad had travelled out of town for a conference. I was bored and going crazy being home alone with Valentino's ever mute men. No matter how the twins drove me crazy when they  are around I missed them the very moment they walked out. 

I had cleaned the entire house and property,weapons room,basement including every gun,riffle or knife I owned. Heck I even dusted my grenades. Point is I was feeling more of a middle aged housewife on menopause than the feared snipper I'm known for and I was so close to busting a vein. When I had told Valentino my lack of use he had laughed and asked me to consider working with him. But it was one thing sleeping with a mafia Don and another working for/with him. I had taken a vow to serve and protect my country and that included international or local enemies. And truth be told the mafia was an enemy of state.

My superiors would have a fit if they found  out what their most prized human weapon was doing behind the curtain.

The times I saw Valentino we were at it like bunnies.

Today Val had called to tell me that he was taking me out for a date. I don't remember the last time I even went on a date. I was so nervous I called Xander over. Xander was the expert on dating or so it seemed since he was ever wooing one spineless lady or man. He never failed to have men and women alike following him around like bees and I was going to pick brother's brains for this.