I hate you, I love you

Readers pov - 

Hermione had been listening to Draco talk about this mysterious girl that he likes for weeks on end. They were both heads and decided to put their differences aside, apologise and become friends. Hermione had enough and decided to tell him the truth after keeping it from him for so long. 

"I hate you!" Hermione said standing up from the sofa not noticing the glassy effect on Draco's eyes as tears gathered in his eyes hearing her say that, "I love you!" 

"I hate that I love you!" Hermione shouted putting her hands around her head, "I don't want to but I can't put anyone else above you!"

"Hermione what are you trying to say?" Draco asked confused and in shock. 

"You want her, you need and I'll never be her." Hermione said walking to Draco, taking his hands and looking down at them, "I think about you all the time. When I'm reading, I can't sleep or when I'm doing homework! But you like her and I'm not her!" 

"Hermione I-" 

"You don't have to say anything but I just want you to know that I love. I didn't want to but it happened and I shouldn't because you like her and you need her! And I know that I can treat you good but it's okay if you don't want to be with me! As I know that I'm not her!"  Hermione said sighing finally getting it out. 

"You are the girl Hermione, I love you and it felt so good to talk about my feelings to you without you knowing as I thought you didn't like me back!" Draco said lifting her chin and smiling at her. Hermione got on her tippy toes and kissed him, smiling into the kiss.