Tell them 💔✋️

I PROMISE AFTER THE FIRST MAYBE 10-20 ONESHOTS THEY GET WAY BETTER I AM ACTUALLY SO SORRY LMAOOO. i wrote this so long ago, i literally haven't made a proper oneshot of this in about a year so my apologies that the writing is bad and there are grammar mistakes a lot. my writing has improved so much more from then.

if you also having a liking towards dream smp/ dnf i have those types of books that are more of my recent writing.

This is an extremely sad oneshots hehe. In this story, this is a year after the defeat of Voldemort and they are retaking their 7th year. Hermione and Draco are both heads and dated about a month before this oneshots is set but broke up due to pansy breaking them up. Pansy accidentally found out as Draco + Hermione were keeping it a secret. Also, silver trio is pansy, Blaise, and Draco. Enjoy!

Readers POV:
Tears streamed down Hermione's face as she listened to the silver trio making fun of her in the heads common room. She sat with her back to her door thinking about 100 reasons why pansy is a bitch. Honestly, she could think of 9283829292 more. Instead of continuing to cry and try to get over him. She stood up, crying her eyes out as she twisted the doorknob on her room, heading to her and dracos common room. She arrived, all three of them looked at her in disgust. Pretending not to be talking crap about her when she was in her room.
"Tell them what happened between us, Malfoy!" Hermione screamed whilst crying.
"Go ahead tell them!" Hermione sighed.
"Tell them how we talked until sunrise!" She yelled bawling her eyes out.
"Tell them we were happy!" She cried.
"Tell them what I thought was impossible!" She screamed whilst crying.
"Tell them I am heartbroken!" She shouted making sure they heard her loud and clear.
"But whatever you say do not tell them you weren't happy," she sighed calmly not shouting like before.
All three of them just sat there confused but you could see the sadness in Draco's eyes. Blaise looked at Draco about to ask him what that was about just as pansy opened her mouth telling Draco sorry. Hermione took one last look at Draco before stalking back to her dorm happy about how that turned out.