spilled some sort of potion on him

Readers pov:

"MALFOY IM REALLY SORRY!" Neville shouted trying to clean up the mess he had made, he had spilled his unfinished Veritaserumon on Draco. Slughorn came running over.

"Okay the potion was purple when spilled so that means that whoever Mr Malfoy sees he will say something to them that he's always wanted to say or tell them!" Slughorn said painfully, think was going to be an interesting potions class.

"Slughorn you need to lose some weight!" Draco laughed as Slughorn rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Longbottom you are an idiot!" Draco rolled his eyes, he couldn't help what he was saying.

"Saint Pottah, stop being so annoying!" Draco snapped at Harry when he walked past his desk to get to the ingredient cupboard.

"Dont worry the potion will wear off in about a minute!" Slughorn said from his desk, "10 points from Gryffindor for spilling it Mr Longbotton!"

"If you ever payed attention in class you may have learned a few things and not always have to copy off Granger, weaslebee!" Draco said before Ron scowled at him.

"Lets be friends so we can make out, Granger!" Draco smiled at Hermione before the potion wore off a second later, "Ugh cant believe I just said that!"

Draco slung his bag over his shoulder and left in a hump, 10 minutes later Hermione went to the bathroom. But actually went to find Draco. Harry was sent to find the two since Hermione had been gone for 20 minutes, long story short he found them making out in a brooms closest.