The Mirror of Erised

If you don't know what the Mirror of Erised is, its a mirror were when you stand in front you see what you most desire.

Readers pov:

Hermione stood in front of the Mirror, she knew she couldn't waste away her life standing in front of it. Regardless, she went every night just to see him. Harry and Ron noticed their best friend disappear every night so they had decided to follow her. However they did not except her to be standing in front of the mirror every night. Harry and Ron crept into the room they saw Hermione enter. Harry ,who went their every night in first year, didn't like how Hermione was wasting her nights away like he did.

"Some people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes," They head Hermione whisper as she put one of her hands on her shoulder.

"She must see someone special to her," Harry whispered to Ron as he nodded his head from under the invisibility cloak.

"Some mistakes get made thats alright, thats okay!" Hermione said taking her hand off her shoulder to wipe away a tear and stood up taller, "Come on Hermione what are you doing? I cant just waste away my life standing here wishing I was in a relationship who has bullied me and my friends for years!"

"I wonder who it is..." Ron murmured to Harry as he looked at him.

"Ugh I don't know what im doing here, standing here for hours just staring at Draco Malfoy love me! Its not my fault I love you Malfoy...." Hermione said before running out of the room probably to the Gryffindor common room. The boys came out of the cloak.

"Wow ok it was Malfoy!" Harry said surprised.