a movie and....

I just want to say thank you so much for 80k reads and 2k votes it means so much to me!

Readers pov:

She looked over at Draco as they were watching a movie in their shared common room. She smiled as she snuggled into him. She saw him look down at her and smile as she continued to snuggle her face into his chest. She smiled, she couldn't be more happy. A movie and Draco is a perfect start to the weekend and the rest of her life.

"Love?? Are you even watching the movie?" A voice said except it wasn't Draco's. She lifted her head to see that she was on the other side of sofa and she wasn't cuddling Draco, "Mione, you fell asleep again. You know this is my favourite movie!"

"I'm sorry Ron, I haven't had much sleep," Hermione sighed as she looked into his eyes.

"It's okay and I'll kill Malfoy if he's the one keeping you awake! I don't even know how he got head boy!" Ron spoke smiling at her.

"Thank you but Malfoy isn't the one keeping me up," Hermione said, technically Malfoy was the one keeping her up. She spent her nights thinking about Draco. Don't get Hermione wrong, Ron is amazing to her and she loved him. But she loved him as a friend and she felt guilty for being with him whilst having such freaky thoughts about Draco. She just didn't know how to tell him and how he would react.

So a movie and Ron isn't so bad but she just wished she was with a different person whom she knew she would never be with.