we all know you are hooking up with Malfoy

Readers pov:
The gryffindors (Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Neville, Seamus and Dean) stopped in the corridor as they continued to have a go at Hermione. They had all come back for their 8th year.
"Plus we all know you are hooking up with Malfoy!" Harry shouted directly at Hermione making her frown and scrunch her fists into balls angrily.
"I am not hooking-" Hermione shouted but got cut off as the slytherins (Blaise, Pansy, Daphene, Millicent, Draco and Theo) came round the corner obviously hearing their argument.
"Woah woah woah woah I am not hooking up with Granger, I mean look at her!" Draco laughed whilst trying not to laugh of the stupidity of the Dorky Gryffindors.
"Oh yeah?" Dean asked sarcastically, Neville, Dean and Seamus never joined into any of the arguments but this was serious.
"Then why has it been that when me, Ginny and Harry have come to the heads dorms we've heard you?" Ron snapped rolling his eyes and trying not to gag at the thought of them two. All the slytherins just laughed, earning weird looks from, the Gryffindors.
"Oh great you are here Malfoy? Why do you always show up when things happen? Mind your own business for once in your life?" Hermione turned on her heel to face the slytherins as she shouted at Draco.
"Calm down, I'm only trying to help and this is my business since it includes me!" Draco yelled except much quieter that Hermione, "And when did you gryffin-idiots come to the heads and hear me and Hermio-Granger at it?"
"About a week ago!" Ginny said rolling her eyes.
"And you didn't say anything about it?! You didn't even mention over breakfast that you walked in on it?" Hermione rolled her eyes as she folded her arms over her chest.
"So it was actually you and Malfoy?" Harry asked.
"Course it was us potty, I'm sorry we had to dumb it down for you!" Draco snapped at him.
"Ugh Draco are you serious?" Hermione said getting a confused look from Draco, "You could have said it was another girl!"
"I think they actually walked in on us and not just heard it," Draco explained whispering into her eye, hermione saying something like 'oh'. All the gryffindors were bothered and wore disgusted looks whilst the slytherins all smirked. The slytherin prince had finally got the Gryffindor princess.