this jacket?

Readers pov:

Hermione came into the door of her and Ginny's apartment in London, near the Ministry. Harry and Ron had an apartment together across the corridor, the golden trio worked at the Ministry hence how close the apartments are to it. Ginny is a chaser for Chudley Cannons due to her amazing skills, Harry and Ron are aurors and Hermione is the head of the department for the regulation and control of magical creatures in the Ministry.

"Guess who I saw coming out of the ministry today Gin!" Hermione said putting her hand bag down on an armchair.

"Will it explain why you are home 2 hours late?" Ginny said jumping out of her armchair and checking her watch, "Its 5:30 pm, I was scared that you got captured by those death eaters that the aurors still haven't caught!"

"Im fine, you're starting to sound like your mother!" Hermione said laughing pulling off her black heels, ginny gave her a death stare for that.

"Ok ok ok, who was it?" Ginny said rolling her eyes.

"Draco Malfoy!" Hermione said laughing, "He accidentally knocked my bag over when we were both walking out of the Ministry, we started talking and he offered to buy me a coffee in a way of making up for knocking my bag over!"

"Sounds polite, is he still hot?" Ginny said giggling like a school girl.

"GINNY!" Hermione yelled at her.

"What? He was fit in school and I would be lying if I didn't say that he was so hot!!!" Ginny said walking over to the kitchen counter.

"Ok ill tell you, he was hot. More grown up, he was sexy!" Hermione said rolling her eyes at Ginny smirking, "Like seriously he looks better than how he looked at school, if thats possible!"

"I knew you thought he was hot and this is my proof!" Ginny said drinking some water whilst trying not to laugh.

"He's not hot like a boy, he's a really sexy man now!" Hermione said shaking her head and laughing at her own words, she smiled at Ginny right before she looked down.

"Oh god I forgot my favourite jacket!" Hermione sighed putting her head in her hands.

"This jacket?" Draco said standing in the doorway holding the jacket, smirking. Ginny walked over taking the jacket out of his hands.

"Malfoy, Hermione was right! You have aged perfectly!" Ginny said doing a chefs kiss before laughing her head off.

"Weasleys still an idiot! I heard you saying I was sexy, thank you Granger!" Draco winked at Hermione before walking away closing the door.

"What just happened!?" Hermione said as Ginny walked over to the sofa and sat on it.

"Malfoy happened!"