Stupid

Ariana Pov

For the past two days, I have went live on insta and watched Netflix by myself , I even finished all of Queens Gambit. but since the snow had melted already and I had sent up an appointment with Mr.Gomez today to look at this house. I got ready and put on a flowy floral dress. I put on my air force 1s and then I got everything I needed . As I pulled up to the house, I saw it was to gigantic and had lots of windows. I got out and walked to the front door and knocked, only to be greeted by the tall man I met yesterday. I gasped and said "Hey, you're the guy from a few days ago." He chuckled and noodles as he said " Yes my name is Dalton Gomez, and my brother Dakota owns the tattoo shop. I would love to walk you around the house." I nodded and went inside the house, I noticed the beautiful space and we began walking, first starting with the kitchen, he began to say "So I've heard lots about you Ms.Grande." I laughed " Oh I bet you have " Noticed his griny smile and his big strong muscles. I grinned and said " So who was that that girl in the shop" I noticed his smile fade and kind of frown, he said " That's my girlfriend, her name is Becka. I hope she didn't give you any trouble yesterday, she gets jealous pretty fast." I nodded and we began looking in the living room together. I impulsively said " Do you even like Becka?" He looked at me with wide eye, and I instantly regretted the words that came out of my mouth. I wanted to slam my head into a wall but obviously I couldn't. I felt my anxiety kick in, and I saw him rub his neck looking at me. I instantly said " I have to go, I'm sorry." I rushed out of the house and ran into my car. I locked my door and rushed off. I got home and I was welcomed by instant barking. I lightly smiled at my dogs, and I ran into my room and I slammed the door. I felt my anxiety kick in and my breathing start to pick up quicker and quicker. I instantly felt like I couldn't breathe so I decided to call my bestie Courtney, I knew she would make me feel better.
I called her and she immediately picked up

C- hey ari

A- I'm having an attack

C- oh no baby just breathe slowly in and out, what's wrong my love

A- I asked a ridiculous question to the agent

C- Do you want to talk about it

A- well I don't really know but , I feel a certain way about this agent ok, and he has a girlfriend and I asked him if he really liked her and I feel so fucking stupid, I'm the fucking worst ever, ugh I'm such a stupid bi-

C- I am not going to sit here and listen to you degrade yourself, you are so sweet and kind, you are not stupid at all, and I'm sure this agent is willing to talk to you, to clear the air. Plus you will get over him like you always do.

A- thanks Courtney, I luv u I'm going to go clean up

C- love u more bye
I hung up and walked to my bathroom. I removed my makeup and set up a bubble bath. I poured rose petals into the bath and stepped in. I felt my body start to relax and I picked my phone up and decided to search dalton on insta. It took a while to find it and I finally saw his insta. I saw he had a few pictures but as soon I was going to click on the first one, I instantly stopped, I blocked him and threw my phone across the room. This dude had a life, and he had  all his shit together. he didn't need a girl like me, he had Becka. I felt my body tense up so I closed my eyes and sunk deeper into the water, letting the bubbles and the water touch my body.

710 words, sorry I wasn't updating, I had school and I was very busy with just life in gen.

Anyways do u want a new man to swoop into aris life, and may lead her on a new path away from dalton or should we stick with who we got now?