Criminal

Same Night, 1:23pm, Ariana POV

I looked at the lights coming from the houses and the moon lighting up the sky. I'm so tired, I'm so emotionally and mentally tired. Every single guy I get wig, it ends horrible.  It's like a fucking curse. I just want love, I want true love, I want a family, I want to be married, I want to fill the dark void in my heart, but every dude, I swear , every fucking dude, I just can't find the right one. I just want love, , I want to feel warmth in my heart and I want to be needed, I just want someone to love me.

I felt sobs escape my mouth as I put my hands on the wet railing on the balcony, I heard footsteps approach me, I turned to see Becka walking towards me,no rolled my eyes and began to walk away from the balcony but she pulled me back towards it, her back was now facing the balcony and I was standing Infront of her.

She softly began " Ariana, I know how you may feel but I'm sorry. Me and Dalton are going to leave you here, ok. He decided he finds it best to be with me, and I know you will find love, but Dalton isn't it."

I scoffed as I sobbed " You don't know how it feels Becka to feel like no one ever loves you, You don't have wounds in your heart, you don't feel the guilt and trauma I suppress every day, I can't fucking live like this, I will never find love, ok. It just doesn't work for me, so no, Dalton will not leave with you because he's in love with me, I'll forgive him "

I saw Becka's eyes fill with anger as she shouted " You do not own Dalton, if Dalton wants me, he wants me , and too bad if you never find love, maybe that's the shit you deserve, ma.popstar."

She pushed me, and all of a sudden I felt my feelings blow up as I pushed her hard, I saw her hands go up as I saw her body fall off the balcony, I heard her haunting screams as she realized how far she was going to drop, I heard the screams echoing in my head. I didn't realize what I had just done, I just killed Becka.