Emotionless

Dalton POV, same day, 2pm

Ariana hasn't come out the bathroom ever since it happened. I have tried to ask her what's wrong, but she isn't fucking answering.  Ugh I remember when Becka did his, she legit fucking cried after we fucked, it was horrible and she never told me why she did it. I knocked one more time on the bathroom door, and Ariana yelled for me to go away. I couldn't deal with this anymore, I left the room and went downstairs, I rushed past the dogs and went into the kitchen, I poured a glass of hennessy and went by the balcony to go and drink. I sat down and watched the views of l.a as I took a sip of my drink. I got a buzz from my phone and saw a text from Lincoln.

He was inviting me to a party at his house, I decided to accept since I didn't want to be in the house anymore. He texted me back ok, so I decided to go get ready, I went upstairs, without my drink, I noticed Ari was still in the bathroom, so I loudly knocked for her to open the door, I heard soft footsteps come near the door, the door unlocked and I saw her quickly go back to sit on the toilet, she wasn't using it, she was sitting on the seat cover. I rolled my eyes and hopped in the shower, I felt the warm water touch my skin, and my body felt so relaxed, I could hear muffled cries but I didnt careuch.

20 minutes later, I finally finished getting dressed, I got my phone and charger and went downstairs, I noticed the dogs coming towards me so I patted them and left the house. I didn't bother saying bye to ariana since she wasn't going to respond anyways.

Becka POV, 2:30, same day

Lincoln came downstairs " He texted me he is on his way to my house, so we gotta go now" I nodded and got up from the couch, as we both hoped in the car, I asked " So how are we going to lead Dalton to me, like if he sees me at the party, he is obviously going to stay way from me,"  Lincoln put his head on he window and replied " Easy, just get him drunk, more like just get him wasted and that's pretty easy since he's always drinking shit. " I nodded and went back to driving, tonight was going to be a night, a night to remember, the night Dalton cheats on Ariana, and realized everything he's missing. I couldn't provide him with everything he needed, in our relationship but this time I be healed and I took care of myself, I got a butt lift since maybe that would make him like me more, I had put on this skin tight leather dress when we were at the house, and I couldn't lie, I noticed Lincoln peeping me, Dalton is going to look and realize that he needs to go back too me, because if he doesn't it's only going to make things worse. I'm not scared to kill, so ms.popstar better watch her back, Dalton isine and will forever be mine.

Author speaking: THANK YOU FOR 100 READS, I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY AND IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR ACHIEVING THIS BUT I KNOW I COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU GUYS, IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE ALL THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS SO IN HONOR OF 100 READS, HERE IS A SURPRISE CHAPTER,

P.s giveon is a bop, I advise you to go check out some songs