Ice Cream

Hey everyone,so I just wanted to speak on a few things.

So first, I would like to say that for the rest of the story, it will be 3 years later.

Also, Becka is dead, she died from her injuries.

Also Ariana and Dalton have settled down, and had one kid.

Their kid is a girl, and her name is 
Mia Lucy Gomez. She is 3 years old, But her nickname is Bellissma. ( Gorgeous in Italian)

Ok, and also THANK YOU FOR 700 READS, I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

3 years later

Dalton's POV

' Come on Bellissma, we don't want to be late' I yelled out to my 3 year old daughter. I saw  small shoes run downstairs, I smiled, as she ran to me clapping. I noticed her hair in a bun, and her wearing a yellow, floral dress. She also had on some white forces.

" I'm here now" She softly replied to me. I picked her up, and I danced with he rin my arms, as I heard her laughs and giggles. I took my keys, from the kitchen table, and we both laughed and talked as we made our way into the car.

I buckled her in the seats, and I got in the driver side. I put the car in drive, and she whined " Daddy, put on baby sharkkk" I laughed, as I plugged the aux in, and listened to the annoying song for the millionth time.

You may be asking how did we get here, let me take you back, wayyyyy back.

When me and Ariana got off that plane, we stayed at a hotel for a few weeks, we did a lil sum and I ended up getting her pregnant. So we bought a house and we began getting to know each other and finding our way back to each other

I fell back in love with Ariana, and so did she. We spent ever moment laughing and enjoying each other's presence.

She went into labor, and our baby Mia came. Mia has been the best blessing in my life aside from Aria a. Ariana was currently at work, she put out music still, but not as much as she used too.

I pulled up to Mia's daycare, and Mia began to cry, I sighed, as.I asked " What's wrong?" " I want to stay with you Dada, I don't want to go inside." She cried.

I looked at her and said " You have to go inside. I promise you will see me and mommy very soon, ok. Guess what? If you go inside, I will buy you ice cream after school?" She looked at me and smiled ' I love chocolate ice cream!"

I wiped her tears, and we both got out, and walked to her school, I signed her in and waved at her as I left the daycare.

Time to go to work . . . .

The End

There will be a sequel

Anyways here is how their kid looks, y'all I tried my very best, I could not find a child close to looking like them so bare with me please

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is also their house in Italy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Traumatic Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें