Past Memories

Hi, I'm so so sorry for not updating. I just needed a lil break from writing and needed time for myself. I had little motivation but I'm back.

This chap will be in Becka's POV only.
We are going back to the night she was pushed.

Starting now

Becka's POV

I saw anger fill up in her eyes, and I couldn't help but see something crazy gleam in her eyes, I couldn't deny, the chills I was getting from her look. I decided to push her, and all of a sudden, I saw her hands go up, and I felt my voice crack as I screamed for help, I felt her hands push me, hard, I began falling and falling, I noticed the dark sky, and the big house I was falling from. I began to scream and wave my hands but it was no use, I was going to die, and I couldn't stop the outcome. This was going to be one of my last breathes, I didn't want to see the world I was leaving so I closed my eyes, and all of a sudden, everything went blank.

I felt a horrible pain at the back of my head, as I opened my eyes slowly and noticed a ceiling hovering over me. I sighed as it hurt to even breathe. I turned my head side to side, to see I was in a random bed, I looked around and noticed that it wasn't extremely familiar. I began to think about what happened, I only remember, seeing the sky, and feeling a horrible pain as I closed my eyes, I groaned as I slowly sat up in this random bed. I softly cried for the intense pain I was feeling in my back and my head. I noticed this unfamiliar man walk into the room, with a cup in his hand. I looked at him , and he said " Hi, My name is Matthew Richard. I brought you here to my house so my mom could help you since she is one if the best doctors in the country." " I'm confused, why did you bring a random stranger to your house, I don't even know you, how do I know this isn't a trap, I'm in some bad pain so ease don't try anything." I replied.

He sighed as he placed the tea on the nightstand next to the bed. " You need to lay back down, the more you move, the more you will hurt yourself. I will explain everything if you lay down." I groaned, as I slowly slid back into the bed. I placed my head in the pillow and felt all the pain begin to overwhelm me, he wiped away my tears, " So, here is how this all started, I was walking to my friends house, who lived around the neighborhood, as I was walking I saw this body laying on the grass, I was pretty scared but I went to see what it really was, that was when I saw your body in front of me. I noticed a little blood spilling from your head so I knew you needed help. I brought you to my car, and drove to the hospital, but they declined and said that they were full, so I decided to bring you here to my home, my mom is coming in a few to help you out." I nodded slowly, and responded " Thank you so much, my name is Becka by the way." He nodded and patted my head, he waved and walked out of the room, I decided to comfy in this bed, but all of a sudden I saw my phone on the nightstand, I smiled, as I took my phone and began scrolling through my twitter feed. Suddenly, my phone began to ring and I saw an unknown number pop up, I don't know why but I felt this urge to pick it up.

B- Becka U-Unknown

U-Hi

B- Who is this?

U- Let's just say I'm someone who can help you out

B- um what

U- I witnessed Ariana Grande's attempt at murdering you.