I didn't do it

Same Night, 1:30am, Ariana's POV

My mouth widened as I realized what the fuck I did, but still I just pushed the girl off the balcony. What if I'm the crazy bitch?

What will I do with Dalton, he's going to think I'm a killer, he can't know about this, he can't.

I ran into our room and I saw Dalton on the ground packing his clothes, I anxiously said " Um, Becka just left, she said she is um going on a trip with her parents but she will come back in a  few days." He looked up at me with a weird expression " Ariana, what did you do , Becka's parents died 2 years ago".

I nervously said " Let's just say, Becka is going to go meet her parents again." Dalton looked at me with wide eyes, and I felt my knees collapse, as I went into the ground and cried,

I sobbed " I didn't mean it, I didn't mean to kill her, I didn't mean it, please forgive me, what's going to happen to me, Dalton, she pushed me please, the balcony was slippery please." I saw tears stream down his face, as he stared down at his suit case, after minutes of silence, he finally began " We have to go and get away from this house, I'll call my dad, he's a cop he can cover this up, I have this cabin down in beverly hills.'

I nodded and he motioned for me to get ready, he. Left the room, and I felt tears roll down my face, I walked into the bathroom and I saw dried tear stains and I saw my hair and honest I looked like a fucking wreck. I looked at my hands and , all of a sudden I was reminded of my hands pushing her off, and her haunting scream for help, I could imagine the pain, and the fear she felt knowing that she was about to exit this earth.

I shook out my thoughts, and I washed my face. I changed into some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I got everything thing I needed and packed them in my suitcase. I tuck my phone into my pockets. I walked out of the room with my luggage, I turned to my left and saw the balcony , it was haunting to look at, knowing the crime I just committed.

I saw Dalton downstairs, he was in the kitchen with his head down on the counter. I walked into the kitchen and I heard sniffles, and I saw his back moving up and down. I walked to him and rubbed his back, he immediately got up and yelled " Don't fucking touch me, you fucking killed her, you asshole, you're lucky I'm saving you. do don't try to come and comfort me , you're the reason I'm crying."

I felt tears forming in my eyes but I brushed it away, I deserved this, I deserved to feel this, I deserved everything, I deserved the heartbreak and the guilt and the trauma because you know what, I'm a piece of shit. He took his luggage and so did I , we left the house, and we got into my car, he put my car in drive and we drove off, leaving her body there, leaving the memories there, leaving everything there.

A part of me ached to go back but I can't, I have to move on, because I didn't feel like I really killed her, I felt like my soul, my aching soul killed her, the trauma and the guilt and the pain killed her, and all of that was just living inside me, my body.