Have to Go

TMZ NEWS REPORT : Did Ariana Grande attempt murder?

Ariana's POV

I have been staying here at the cabin for the past few days now, and I haven't come out my room at all, Dalton just slides food under the door, but I barely take any bites of my food.

I can't  eat knowing that Becka could be on the loose looking for me, trying to get revenge. what if she tries to kill me? I get anxiety just thinking about it, I don't want to die yet, I'm so scared, I just want to go back to a few months ago, at the end of tour. I wished I never set foot in that shop.

I can't take this anymore, this pain, his misery.

I saw Dalton walk into the room with worry onhis face. He sat at the edge of my bed, " Ariana, we have a major problem." I shrugged my shoulders, and turned to the side of my stomach, facing away from him. "I'm not sure how this happened, but TMZ is claiming that you're a murderer, there must have been someone who saw, or Becka, Becka may have told."

I felt chills overcome me, I immediately sat up, and whimpered " What are we going to do? Dalton, Imm so tired. I'm tired of all this, I just want to be at peace" I don't understand why but all of a sudden, he hugged me, and he hugged me tight. I felt warmth fill my body, draining out the coldness that was in me.

I wanted to stay in this hug forever but I knew I couldn't. We pulled away, and he wiped the unexpected tears that fell from my eyes.

We stared at each other for seconds, taking in the moment, who knew if this would be the last time.

We were startled, as we heard banging coming from the front door. I heard unfamiliar yells, " Ariana Grande Butera, we know you're in there. Put your hands up and walk out of the house!"

The police were here, and I felt even more years fall down my cheeks, Dalton began to shake his head in panic, and he finally whispered " Go now! You have to go! Go through the window,and don't look back, meet me at the bridge, go!" I knew I had to get up but my legs, they just weren't moving.

He grabbed my arm, and pulled me next to the window, I heard the police yelling and I heard, the front door being banged on. He hurried and opened it, I looked at him one last time,and I saw a tear fall down his eyes. I just wanted to kiss him, and embrace him in my arms, but this wasn't the time. I had to stay strong, and carry on.

I jumped diut the window, and waved at him one last time. He motioned for me to run, and I did exactly what he told me too.

I ran, never looking back, just running, just running to the bridge.

I arrived at the bridge, and I began to pant as I tried to catch my breath, he said to meet him here, so I had to stay, and wait for him to come.

I looked over at the ocean, and the waves, I just wanted to be free, I want to be at peace, I want this to end. I want true love, and will I ever find it? No, I won't. I want to go to Mac, I want to hug Mac, I want to be able to smell him again, I want to be able to sing songs with him again. I need to see him, I need to feel him in my arms.

I gotta end this. I have to end my life. I have to go see Mac, I have to go to Heaven.

A/N : such a sad chap to write but this is a cliffhanger.