Press

Becka POV

I've been laying in this bed for god who knows how long. The lady didn't even help, she just wrapped my head with this thing, and she said to rest.

It's currently 12am, and I have to sneak it of this place, I need to go meet up with the witness now, or I will never ever get the chance to get my revenge.

I slowly sat up in the bed, and I felt my back begin to ache again, I couldn't deal with this shit, I need a real hospital. I turned to the side, and slipped into the shoes I was wearing that night, I got up and slowly and my legs were about to give out on me but I quickly grabbed dinto the wall, I out my hoodie on, and out my phone in my pocket.

I technically didn't know this man at all, so I was going to met up with a stranger, but as long as Ari's life is ruined, I don't mind. I slowly walked to the room door, as gripped onto stuff to hold my sides.

I opened the door to see Matthew and a few other guys laughing on the couch. I knew this would be one of my only chances so I ran down the stairs, I felt a horrible pain overwhelm me a smy legs were aching, and my back as not doing well either. Matthew yelled " What are you doing?" I ran to the front door, and left the house running for my damn life, I could tell that Matthew had gave up in rushing after to me, so I slowed down, and collapsed into the floor, I cried due to the overwhelming pain, I decided I had to be strong, so I got up and limped to the area the witness told me to go to.

As I arrived at the park, I noticed a dark figure waving at me, I limped, and sat at the table the witness was at, They had on all black, and they had on a black ski mask.

They began taking the mask off, revealing someone I would've never thought.

It can't be

Is it really
.

Tayla Parx

She began saying " Hi Becka, I'm Tayla Parx, but just call me Taylor

She began saying " Hi Becka, I'm Tayla Parx, but just call me Taylor. I know this may be a shocker since I am technically Arianas friend but I'm tired of her being the spotlight, people barely know me, and I just want to be known, I have a friend who works at TMZ, I just have to get details on what happened between you too, you can lie if you want,."

I still couldn't get over the fact that it was legit Tayla, or um Taylor. It really be your own people plotting against you.

I began telling her every detail about her pushing me, how I felt, what Ariana had told me,and everything.

She nodded as she wrote everything down on a note pad. As I finished, and she looked at me and smiled " Operation Ariana is a go.". She smiled and we highfived.

A/N: I'm sowwy, this is real short but next chap is coming out at 5pm EST so be on the look out later on today