Fucked up

A/N : Hi I just had an idea pop up and I had to write anyways, sit back and enjoy

Becka's POV, 10:10, June 1

As Lincoln took a sip of his drink, I began " So as I was looking at their house, a plan popped up in my head. So I was thinking , how about we make a party at your house, we all know Dalton is a party animal so he will def come, then when he gets there, I come to the party and make him cheat on Ari. " " You're a fucking genius, honestly, like I was talking to dalton a few days ago, and he was telling me how him and ari haven't even did the dirty yet." Lincoln said.  I laughed " dude literally haven't they been dating for like 5 months," Lincoln nodded and began sipping , " I'm going to group text all of our friends to make it seem like a real party, I will  especially text him first." I high fiber Lincoln and we cunningly smiled. We finally arrived at my house, I turned off my car " The party starts at 8, ok"  He nodded and we both got out of the car, we began walking to my house, I put my keys into the front door, and we both walked into the house, I gently closed the door, and we both plopped on the couch.

Ariana's POV, 10:20, Same day

Me and Dalton were currently in my little home studio, I was writing lyrics for 34 35, and I saw Dalton looking at me with lust in his eyes, I chuckled and he noticed me staring at him, I saw him blush, and I decided to stop writing, he was currently sitting on our comfy chair, I sat on his lap facing towards him, He smiled at me and we began kissing, this time it was fully passionate, I could sense he wanted me , and he wanted some bad, this would be my first time doing it with him and I felt extremely comfortable, I felt his hand slide down my back, centimeters away from my ass, I felt him get up and walk to the room never breaking the kiss, I felt him on the bed, he turned me over, leaving me on bottom, and him on top. Just as I was about to take off my shirt, I felt this guy wrenching feeling telling me not too. I instantly felt tense , and uncomfortable.

Dalton a POV, current scene

I felt her body immediately come tense, I instantly knew something was wrong, so I broke off the kiss, and saw her look me directly in my eye, I politely asked " Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" She shook her head no, and I immediately saw her doze off into her own world, soon she got up and locked herself in the bathroom, I felt like a complete asshole, it was all my fucking fault. Ariana was one of the only girls I really loved and I probably just made her hate me, ugh I just hate myself sometimes. I fucked up so bad, just like I fucked up with Becka, and made her into the person she is now. I can't do this,  I'm a fucking idiot.

A/N: just a chapter drop, y'all really thought y'all was getting some smut, nope, but there will be , just not right now, it's too early