On the Loose

Hi guys I'm back!!! Hopefully you love this chapter!!

- this whole chapter will be in Dalton's POV

- the song has nothing to do with this chapter

Dalton's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes as I picked it up and saw my dad calling

D- Hi, I'm outside, Dalton, I need to ask Ariana a few questions, and I have to tell you guys something important

I groaned as I hung up. I got out of bed, and knocked on Ariana's room door. I let her sleep in the guest bedroom since I refuse to sleep in the same room with her.

She opened the door, and I saw her messy hair, and her stained cheeks,  she looked as if she had got ina fight with ab ear, and she loss. " Yes, Dalton", she yawned. " Clean up, my dad is here" I replied. She closed the door, and I walked to the front door, I open to find my dad in his work outfit. We hugged, and he said ' Never thought we'd be having this conversation but here we are"

We went to sit down, and we talked about my family, soon I saw Ariana come out in some sweats, and her hair in a messy bun. She still didn't clean the stains that were left on her face from last night.

She sat down beside me, and my dad began " Ariana, I have a few questions for you concerning the event that happened yesterday. First I need you to tell me exactly what you remember happening."
She began " I remember, I remember, I remember, hearing a noise downstairs, after Dalton told me about him sleeping with Becka, I went downstairs with a bat , and I saw Becka, and I, remember just feeling really angry and sad, and I remember yelling at her, and after that, I went up to the balcony to go get some air, and after a few minutes I saw Becka coming, I tried leaving but she pulled me back. She started saying something, and I don't know , and I just pushed he off."

I felt my hands clench, I couldn't believe someone so sweet like her, could do such an evil thing, I saw her stare at me for a millisecond, but she quickly turned back to my dad, my dad nodded, and he asked " Dalton, is it true that you slept with Becka?"

I gulped " Yes it is, but I didn't mean it,." I heard my dad mumble " Well, now he have a motive.'

My dad sighed, as he slouched in the couch, he started rubbing his temples, as he said, " Looks like we have a missing person on the loose."

Ariana raised her eyebrows in confusion, and so did I, what did he mean on the loose.

Dad continued " I didn't see any body, at the crime scene. "

I gasped, Becka wasn't dead.