23.

Crybaby POV :
The girl looked scared to see Archie. I wonder who she was, both Marius and Archie seemed to know her a bit too well.

When I looked at her, I noticed a little bulge in her tummy. She looked rather fit to have a squishy tummy. That's when it hit me, she was probably pregnant.

"What are you doing her, 'lis?" Archie sounded angry. He was always angry.

"I-I" she stammered a bit, but said anyway, "I'm going to live on my own, you don't have to think about me"

Who was this girl?

"Shut the fuck up. That guy left you alone. ALONE. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL OUR PARENTS ABOUT IT"

He pointed towards her belly.

"I'm staying with my friend. After I have my baby, I'll get a job" she sounded rather unsure.

"SURE! FUCK YOUR LIFE. I'M TELLING OUR PARENTS ALL ABOUT IT. TO - NIGHT.!"

He shouted so loud that I got a shiver run down my spine. So did, 'lis.

The next thing Archie did, took me by surprise. He punched Marius in the face for no reason at all and out of blue too, no one expected that. Then he took my hand, and walked me out of the mess. I looked back to see Marius covering his face and 'Lis silently shedding tears.

"What is going on!!!?" I asked him finally, out loud too.

"DON'T YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH!" He took us before his car and aggressively dialed a number. It was his dad.

"Your daughter is pregnant and left the house. I have no idea how to handle it." he had cut the call immediately after reporting this.

Then he Sat in his car, got dressed. Cause he was in the pool and all. And looked at me sternly, "What are you waiting for, princess?"

He kept the door open, I went inside and closed the door, and asked again, "What happened Archie?"

He said nothing, instead drove me home.

"Why did you punch Marius?"

"That's the only thing you were concerned about?"

I stayed silent, I knew he would only get mad from this point.

"I think you are going through a lot, you need to relax." I suggested.

"In that case, I'm staying over tonight." he declared.