12. Attic

By the time Mr. Bully came, it was almost dinner time.

"Where's my keys?" He demanded. I was prepared for another round of shouting.

"I'm really really sorry..." He looked angry and lifted his lips and eye brows, I bit my lips "I overslept and totally forgot about it"

"WHAT ARE YOU MADE UP OF EXACTLY, BITCH?" He shouted at me. I smiled on my own. Just a normal simple word, bitch.

Mr. Bully POV ~

Couldn't she do a single thing I asked her to do? And why on earth did she smile, I am not liking her smile, it makes me feel weird. And she didn't smile at me, why didn't she? All the girls in school die to even talk to me and this piece of shit -

"I DON'T KNOW, I NEED MY KEYS!"

The crybaby's face turned into a mouse's and she stammered "Wo-would you like to pick it up from my place?"

"DO I HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION?"

This girl!

Crybaby POV ~

Why did he always act like that? But i was at the fault so, it was okay this time. He threw me the car keys and again took the backseat. It pissed me off at times but I was of no worth either way.

I took out the Google map and started the car.

"You don't even know the way to your own home?" He chuckled from the back seat.

"I am new here, not even a week" I added though he probably didn't hear "it will take me years to remember the way"

He laughed out loud. Did he hear that?

"You are such a piece of art, aren't you?"

He said that with a soft chuckle, he had nice voice and the words were so different than what I hear, even though he said that sarcastically- don't think about it Nyssa, remember you worth nothing. You are ugly, and you don't long for these worthless, meaningless words.

I didn't say anything and kept on driving, a little ahead of our school, a girl waved at the car, I stopped.

"Why did you stop?" He asked.

"The girl over there -" before I could finish Mr. Bully changed his seat and came beside me and signed me to sush.

"What the hell is that ugly bitch doing in your car!?" The girl whom I recognised from the other day, the blonde cheerleader who locked me in the room. Sigh. Ugly bitch.

I smiled looking down.

"None of your business Kyla" He said without looking at her, rather kept himself busy setting the song.

"And where are you going? It's not the way to your home" she asked again "and why the hell there's a girl in YOUR car to begin with?"

I guessed, Kyla was his girlfriend, and she was getting jealous, maybe that's why she locked me the other -

"Drive"

Why did he always interrupt my thoughts?

As we left Kyla behind I said, I don't why I did, was I getting a bit comfortable around him?

"Your girlfriend didn't have to get jealous because of me" He laughed out loud "cause, I'm basically a guy!" I laughed along with him. He laughed louder this time.

I wondered why did he laugh at first, that's when i realised I shouldn't have brought up "jealousy" there's no way anyone would get jealous because of me, because of such an ugly face.

Mr. Bully POV ~

How could she think that 'Kyla' was my girlfriend, that's so damn funny. And after that she said "cause I'm basically a guy" hahaha.

"Don't tell me that, crybaby!" I added "No guy is like you"

Crybaby? Cringy, but I guess I'll call her that.

She smiled. We reached her home after sometime. It was a normal house but the attic was so beautiful from down here, someone probably stays there, and the room below that, it was not girly but aesthetic, by the looks from the window, I saw crybaby in there, so restless, trying to find my keys, I wouldn't mind going in though but that would totally be against my natural behaviour so No Archie, Don't even think about it.

She brought me the keys and as I was about to get in my car, another car, pulled over before her house, a guy came out, he looked like a wrestler,it would have been great if I could have a fight with him, he seemed so strong.

"Derry!" Crybaby ran and hugged him.

Her boyfriend? Not that I care.

"Get the f*ck off me you ugly bitch" He slapped right across her face "You filthy slut, mom asked me to pick you up and you said No? NO TO ME?" he kept shouting.

Crybaby was bleeding from her nose. She didn't shed a tear. Took out a tissue and wiped it. She offered me a similar tissue that day.

I didn't know why but i felt weird, I wanted to punch that guy in the face. I mean, I could, she was my slave.

"I'm sorry Derry" she said softly.

"You need to write Sorry a hundred times, my ugly monster sister"

Sister?

He went inside home but before that he pulled her by hair, she saw me and got uncomfortable.

Why the f*ck would she tolerate such physical abuse? I abused her too and yes I would a lot in future too but not physically! She needed some punishment for getting beaten like that.

While driving back from her place, I saw her in the attic, not crying, holding onto a pillow.