7. The Backseat

Dale's? What is that, a person a place? Most probably the latter. But how could I possibly find the place. I'm really bad at finding places or just any damn thing related to road and stuff. 

Google? 

So two places came up, a medicine shop, and a nursery. I was baffled, he didn't seem like a garden person. But to make sure I texted him. 

Me : Which Dale's were you talking about? There are two of them. 

He didn't reply. 

☆☆☆

I stood before the medicine shop the next morning. I figured he meant this Dale, he also carried that pill box so he yeah, this was the Dale's. 

Probably. 

I went in to find a very pale and plump women who had lost all her reasons to live and was somehow doing this job. 

"Hello" 

 "Yes, how may I help you?" 

"Umm hi," I hesitated "I was asked to collect a parcel for Mr. Dawson" 

She looked a little confused at the beginning then said "Miss Dawson, you mean?" 

Miss Dawson? He was a miss? Well, that was not the thing, probably his sister?

 I simply noded. 

She looked at the shelves and finally got some medicines and packed them in. 

"That would be 39 dollars" 

Wait, I was to pay? Why should I pay? 

I paid. 

☆☆☆

As soon as I got to school my major concern was to find the bully. Which seemed quite impossible, last time I asked for directions and was locked in a dark room. And now-

"Looking for your master?" someone said from behind. 

I turned to find a demonic smile, my supposed to be Lord Archie aka Mr. Bully. 

"Umm" I unzipped my bag and handed him the parcel he asked for. 

"What the hell are these?" he said while taking out few medicines and a few pregnancy testers. 

Woah. 

"These are not yours?" I asked all sad. My 39 dollars. 

The crowd of students started whispering. 

"I never asked you go to the med shop, you were supposed to go to the other Dal-" he stopped as he saw the people around him. 

"You are useless" 

Did he mean I'm free, he won't give me anymore work to do? 

"3:50, parking area" he shouted without looking back. 

☆☆☆

I made no friends so far, I attended all the classes and even avoided the cafeteria so that I wouldn't run into him. He didn't attend a single class. Neither Ian came today, it was pretty flat day at school compared to yesterday.

I walked to the parking area while checking my phone. I checked that one, the only chat thread that I cared about but there weren't anything new. I felt sad again. 

"It's 3:52" the demon said while leaning on his car. 

"Sor-" I bit my tongue, I could not say sorry to him "I was in class" 

"No. You were inside your phone." 

That was true. 

"Drive" he threw the key towards me, and I couldn't catch it. He glared at me. I then picked it up and thanked God for I knew how to drive,at least.

I got in the car, in the driver's seat and he chose the ba k seat!

I mean what? Why? 

"I'm your master". 

Wasn't that too much?

"Take me to the Dale's, the other one."

I started driving, Google to the rescue! After driving for 3 to 5 minutes, the demon shouted "Why do you drive me crazy?"

What?

"If you want to torture me with your driving, congratulations you have done it!"

"But what am I supposed to do then?" I asked innocently, well I'm innocent to begin with.

"Increase your SPEED?" He added "I can just walk faster than this!"

He looked super angry just by this, and you won't believe what I said next.

"Do you have anxiety?"