13. Plant Pot

Mr. Bully POV ~

The next day I saw Crybaby attending the class like a dork. She never looked at me. She smiled at Ian once. Even during recess, she smiled at Marius, I never liked that man to be honest.

He said something that made her giggle like a baby. Well she was a cry-baby. So stupid. I changed her name to Crybaby.

Me : Come over here.

Ian came and took the seat before me before Crybaby saw me. She smiled at marius one last time before coming to me, all that smile wiped off her face.

NO WOMAN, I SAY NO WOMAN acted like that, no one treated me like her. I hate her.

"I hate everyone but I Hate this girl specifically. " I said out loud so that she could hear.

She didn't react. No F*cking reaction. Just smiled looking down. I hate it.

"What do you think of yourself?" I finally asked, when Ian gave me his What-are-you-doing-dude.

"I'm useless" She says straightaway, this time lifting her head, and a lot comfortable than ever.

She is definitely stupid. The most stupid person I have ever met.

Ian laughed in the background. "Shut up Ian" I was so irritated with her.

"You'll drive me home today" I order her throwing my car keys to her. She couldn't even catch that.

"Clumsy" I announce.

She giggled being embarrassed. Like a baby, what was she, like five?

"Bu-Butt-" she stammared.
"No, you don't have a jawdroping butt, shut up" I retort. Although I didn't notice her butt. I guess I was never the - ass guy although, I was an ass most of the time.

She flushed red, I couldn't help but laugh inside, although I had successfully kept a serious face.

"I have plans after school today" she said looking down. Why did she always look down?

"I'm your master! You'll do what I say".

She took me home.

☆ ☆ ☆

I was practicing for the coming tournament for two whole weeks and she'd pick me up everyday after school.

She still didn't smile at me for once, although she made a few jokes but then when she realised she was with me, she got embarrassed or uncomfortable and would keep her mouth shut.

She was just a simpleton, always.

I saw her today talking to Marius, she talked to him often.

"What's that?" I asked her as I was getting inside my car.

"A plant pot" she said innocently.

"I'm not blind" I pointed to start the car "Why is it in my car?" I added "Dirtying my seats"

"Oh, well Marius brought it for me today" she said without any hesitation.

I got so damn angry. I took the pot and threw it out of the car.

She stopped the car suddenly with a jerk that I fell forward. Before I could say, she stole my words "How dare you?"

I was surprised. She could speak like that? I probably glared at her, she again got shrinked like a ball "I'm sorry" she didn't say a thing. Got out of the car and came to the backseat and asked me to move a little.

Then she took the scarf off of her and cleaned the seat. And got back to her seat. Before starting the car she called someone "Hey," she sounded apologetic "Do you have another of those? It slipped out of my hand -"

She didn't talk to me or looked at me, continued with her call "Oh, you don't have to come over at my place, you already brought it today for me-"

I let out my irritation out loud. She heard, without looking at me and continued "thank you so much, Marius, you are so sweet, I'll be there by then"

She totally didn't she my charms that's why she was always like 'Marius, Marius', 'so sweet' How could she ignore me? She was the only girl in the entire school I talk the most, I spend the most time with, she should be -

She better See me.

I came over to the front and took off my shirt. Look at my body and melt.

She stopped the car again, in the same manner.

She looked at me with surprise, her eyes running down my body, she gulped.

"Are you a pervert?" she asked with a terrified face. So stupid.

My face droped, I looked at her irritated.

"It is hot"

She took me to home. Before she started walking out of the gates, I said, still shirtless, her eyes often looking at my abs, "I have my first match of the tournament tomorrow, you better 'wake me up' by 8 tomorrow"

"Don't put your phone on silent then,"
She was about to go when I stopped her.

"No princess, you are going to come to my house, wake me up, and make my breakfast cause no one is going to be at home then you are coming with me to the games." I threw her my house keys and went inside.