14. Eye Contact

Crybaby POV ~

All he wanted to do was not let me get the plant pot for the poor cactus, that was the possibile reason. And what would have Marius thought of all these, I kept on giving him my words of picking it up from his place but every damn time that bully had gave me odd jobs.

How could a person trust with his house keys, speacially when he is a gardener?

I walked upto the huge gate and sighed. It was 7:55 in the morning. I needed to wake him up and prepare his breakfast. But I CANNOT cook anything, so I asked my mother to make some sandwiches which I brought for him.

I didn't know which room was his!

I came inside his house once, cleaning the leaving room and the adjacent rooms. But I never went up the stairs. I didn't know why but I felt that he lived upstairs.

I walked up, checking each room, no one was in there, was he even in the house? I checked the last room, and there he was lying in the Queen sized bed, shirtless. Whyyy????? He looked so sexy and innocent at the same time.

He could not be innocent! He was a bully. He made me his slave. But I kept staring at him. I never lost myself like that for a 'handsome' guy. Cause I always knew my worth, I always knew, I was ugly and I am to look at people less attractive.

I pulled myself out of the thoughts and called him "Archie," I would have poked him but that would be dangerous so I called out again "Archie!" he was still sleeping like the dead. It was 7:59, I had to poke him or he wouldn't wake up. "Archieeee!" I said while poking his stomach, shirtless stomach, the one with his sexy abs.

He moaned. "What is it! Lemme sleep" and he turned over. I poked him again calling out his name, this time poking his shoulders.

"Shurrup!" he said pulling me into the bed. I fell right beside him. I felt something in my tummy. His hands gripped me by my stomach imprisoning my hands, and his breath on my cheeks. I could literally tell without looking at any mirror the my face flushed red.

"Archie" I called him once more trying to get my freedom. He opened his eyes this time, and smiled at me. Lovingly.

I stared into his eyes, he did the same.

I NEVER EVER HAD LOOKED IN ANYONE'S EYES. I NEVER MADE AN EYE CONTACT EVER! I never got the guts or the will power to do that and there I was lying with a hot shirtless guy, looking into his eyes.

He realised how ugly I was the next moment, his angry red face freed my in a second. I knew my place.

He stammared in the beginning, "what time is it?"

"8:02am" I said emotionlessly. I knew I was ugly then why for a second I -

"You are two minutes late!"

"Well I am trying to wake you up since -" he cut me "Prepare the breakfast, I'll take a shower!" he said getting out of the bed. I stood up too. Was I hurt because I was ugly and he - No I could not be hurt cause I had accepted the fact years ago.

I put the sandwiches out on a plate and poured some orange juice from the fridge. He came down all dressed but his hair was still wet.

"You should dry your hair" I suggested.

Without giving it much attention he said while eating the sandwich "It sucks, the sandwich!"

"My mother made it"

He stopped chewing for a moment and looked at me blankly. "It is good, I thought you made it. So -"

I couldn't help but laugh at it.

He ate the rest without any further words.

I remembered forgetting about getting my own breakfast.

I started the car, he took the seat beside me. I gave him a questioning look, he never sat there, rarely.

After a few minutes he asked me "Did you me Archie this morning?"

I bit my tongue. I had no clue what to call him, cause not for once I called him, I never took his name or anything, but somehow Archie came naturally to me than Dawson!

I looked at him with a guilty face.

He didn't say anything. The ride was silent.

☆ ☆ ☆

As we reached the city's gym, He asked me to follow him carrying his duffel bag. I kept on following him, the next thing I saw was a bunch of guys changing, hot guys changing. I stopped there stiffly. Everyone looked at me. I was stiff. I hated everyone's attention I wanted to run away instantly. But I was in some sort of shock.

A guy looked  into my eyes over Archie's shoulders, he was really tall.

"Why the hell did you walk in here?"

He didn't wait for another second before snatching the bag away from my hands. "GET OUT!" I rushed out.

I was lost. I couldn't get my way out, I almost walked through the same corridor thrice. I didn't how long I was doing that but I heard a chuckle from behind. Archie.

"Lost, Crybaby?" he settled on that name.

I scanned him instead.

"You play VOLLEYBALL????" I shouted!

Did this f*cking hot guy never knew how I get turned on by Volleyball players?