11. Crooked Teeth

Mr. Bully POV ~

This girl, she is too daring, she should fear her life. She didn't look at me the whole class, she didn't look at me even when I walked beside her when she went to cafeteria, before me she probably doesn't know that slaves should walk behind their master. She is stupid, a crybaby.

How dare she, did not look at me but smiled at Marius, that bastard, why was he so sweet and gave her the sandwich without taking the money? These guys would do anything to get laid won't they. It irritates the shit out me to be honest.

I got myself a useless slave, how stupidly she said "Yes" and the next moment her smile dropped. What a simpleton.

She has crocked teeth. I don't know why but I noticed that.

She gave me the Sandwich and the coke, Ian gave me looks "You are bullying her"

She giggled. So daring, so damn daring.

"Sit on the ground, slave" yeah, I did the right thing.

"Archie!" Ian seemed offended "No he is kidding Nyssa, come sit beside me"

Excuse me? Did she really Sat beside him? She didn't listen to me and Sat beside him?

"My slave, Ian" he needed to know "She is mine"

Ian laughed at it I don't know what is so wrong about it? "You make it sound like she is your girlfriend 'She is Mine'"

Nooooo! It was so damn embarrassing, I didn't mean it of course, heck no.

That crybaby on the other hand looked so funny, such a weird expression I couldn't help but laugh a little, but then I laughed out loud.

"That would be the last day of my life then" I shouted.

Hearing this she looked rather relieved. What????? How dare she!?!?!? She should cry right now that she won't get me, she should now be the crybaby but she is relieved? She probably doesn't understand English. Yeah, that's it.

I was about to say something but that crybaby started stammering. It confirmed she didn't know English.

"Umm, I-Ian" she added "Do you know me by chance?"

Ian laughed out loud. "So you didn't recognise me?"

She looked at him innocently, such a drama queen. Nah, slave,my slave.

"well now I wasn't that special to you back then that you'll remember me!"

Ian winked.

Men!

Crybaby smiled at him, she had crooked teeth, huh! Smile whoever you want to but I'll have the last laugh.

CRYBABY POV ~

Did he just wink at me? I forced a weird smile. That he laughed out and I looked at Mr. Bully after so long he had a 'Disgusting' written on his face. I realised my crooked teeth was visible I shut my lips and bit it too hard.

"We were in the same class in kindergarten, you were exactly the same back then. I remember you because -" he stopped and looked at Mr. Bully "anyways, Archie, don't bully her, she is way too kind a girl"

Mr. Bully smirked the evilest smile.

What is he thinking now?

"Sorry Ian, but I won't be listening to you in this matter, she is my slave and I'll do whatever I want" he left. Ian tried to smile at me but couldn't and he said sorry instead.

"ehh, why are you saying sorry???" I told him. I didn't know how he was friends with a Demon like him.

☆ ☆ ☆

After the class was over I waited for my mother to pick me up cause I didn't bring my purse. When my phone buzzed. It was my mom.

Mom: Derry is going to pick you up honey.

I got so damn happy that Derry is coming to pick me up. He never replies to me, never. I always long for him to accept me, accept me as a sister. He well -

My phone buzzed again.

Mr. Bully : Wait for me, I have practice. Wait for me by the parkings, you have something to give to me.

I had totally forgotten about the 'keys'. I was dead. I thought of message him I already left, but that would ruin things, but I couldn't ask derry to come pick me up later he would get so mad. But he was always mad at me so it won't matter but I didn't know about Mr. Bully...

Me: hey derry, you don't have to pick me up. I'll be late.

I decided to walk a bit and then take a cab and pay when I get home.

I waited for Mr. Bully.