24. Sleepover

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked him, completely shocked, as I should be.

"Are you deaf?" He asked me calmly, looked rather fierce. So I needed to say something. "Why do you want to stay over?"

"Because I don't want to be alone right now" He looked really sad and upset. I have never seen Archie like this, and  I unconsciously found myself hugging him from the side, but he pulled me right in and hugged me tightly. I felt his breath, I felt his sadness, I felt his tears he tried so hard to hold back. 

I didn't know what to do, when I finally realized that I was hugging him it was too late, I couldn't pull out of his strong grip, Neither did I want to. I felt that was the most important thing to do at that very moment. 

"But Derry took the guest house." I told the obvious, with no intentions of making a joke but He laughed. 

"I will find a place."

I didn't think he was being serious. I had no idea what I was going to tell my mother. 

***

My mom's expressions were exactly like how I imagined it to be. First, she was confused, next she was curious and later furious but God knows what trick Archie did that my mother melted down and made him her special coffee.

"The guest room is currently occupied by Derry at the moment, but you can take the Attic room if you want"

Mothers. Why, why did she let him take my favourite attic?

"And Don't worry, it's clean and warm. Nyssa loves that place and keeps it tidy"

Allure him more mom.

He said good night to my mother and asked me to lead, I did as I was told. Good thing my mother didn't know about the whole slave thing and I had reminded Archie not to bring up and thankfully he didn't.

As soon as he entered the room he looked around, scrutinizing every corner. This place has so many pictures of our family, even photos from the time when Derry loved me, and there was dad too.

***
Mr. Bully POV

I didn't know what I was thinking when I asked to come over. Embarrassing. Pathetic. I had stooped so low. Yet, I felt at ease to be there - I wasn't feeling lonely anymore.

The place had lots of pictures, warm lighting and a relaxing aura altogether, I looked around and there were so many pictures. Nyssa was tiny in most of them. Eventhough she continues to be tiny, she was very tiny in the pictures, with two ponytails. I chuckled. I couldn't help it, come on. She got embarrassed and grabbed a few photos and tried to hide it behind but ofc I was gonna snatch it away from her, so I did.

I pulled her near me, totally catching her off guard. I had no idea what was going on with me, but she made my face go warm, my ears heaten up, like before.

She looked in my eyes for once and then looked away like always.

"You feel disgusted looking at me, right?"

She said that out of the blue and stormed out.

What? Why? Is she stupid? On top of that it seemed like she was gonna cry.

What did I do? And when did I say that to her. And above all, how can feel disgusted?

Honestly, I understand that she is probably not the most beautiful woman in the class but she seemed just fine, nice and cute actually how did she even come to that conclusion?

I followed her. To her room. WELL DONE ARCHIE. MORON.

She got terrified at the sight of me. And before I knew it I was stepping closer to her, and nor for half a second did I look away from her gaze. She looked away a few times and then again looked at me.

"I'm sorry" she sounded really apologetic.

She should be. How can she always be like this?

"Why did you say that!"

I needed to clear that out right that moment. All I saw was an embarrassed crybaby being cute.

Seriously, stop now ARCHIE. At this rate you might fall in love-

A/N - thank you so much guys for the support. Means a lot.