19. Pasta Time

A/N : I'm really very sorry for being this late, I'll be regular now ✨✨ and the chapters would be longer.!

Mr. Bully PoV:

Even though I beat the shit out of Bruce I still don't feel alright. Why didn't she tell me? I mean I know I am rude but I would have helped her when she is in trouble. She is just a tiny little ball and doesn't even -

I took out my phone and texted her, she needs punishment for this.

Me : Come to my house at 7 pm, you have to do all my projects.

That's right. That's what she deserves.

Crybaby : but I haven't finished my own yet. : (

Oh this girl. That's your punishment!!

Me : Do it here after you finish mine.

She came a few minutes before 7. It was almost dinner time. I was hungry, I opened the door and asked her to go to my room, the project essentials were all there.

I can cook, cause I'm mostly alone and I don't like maids in the house. I made some pasta, for her as well, she is pathetic, probably didn't have dinner.

When I walked into my room I saw her already doing the project but she looked a bit down.

I placed the plates on side table.

Crybaby PoV:

Why do I have to do his work? Sigh.

He entered the room but say anything to me. I didn't look at him either. I was so hungry and because of him I did not even get to have dinner.

"Oi, how much have you done?" he asked sternly. And I thought he was really nice this afternoon.

"I'll need another one and a half hours at least" I said while continuing my work.

He came towards me and looked from behind me, he came closer, his head right over my shoulders, I could hear his breathing. I got startled and got goosebumps.

"You have good handwriting" he said emotionlessly.

Did he just compliment my handwriting!??

"Thanks" I said while working and suddenly the most embarrassing thing happened, my stomach growled.

Could it be any worse? I growled again.

He chuckled. It was so innocent.

I hid my face on the desk. He hit my head twice "Come here"

I didn't move an inch for a minute he shouted from behind "I'M ORDERING YOU!"

I turned and saw him sitting on his bed with two plates of pasta.

"Did you make it?" I could not help but ask in astonishment.

"I was hungry" he said as he started eating. I was hungry too so I did not waste much, although I was very embarrassed I was still hungry.

It was soooo good. I squealed.

He chuckled once and looked at me. I got embarrassed and looked down. I must have looked hideous. I finished it in silence and got back to the desk without looking at him.

It took me another hour to finish his project.

"It is done." I could not contain my happiness in and I smiled. I forgot about my crooked teeth. He looked at those. They are hideous looking, I knew. I stopped smiling. I should smile less, lately I smiled often and people saw those disgusting crooked teeth of mine. It is like a vampire. These two canines.

Mr. Bully PoV :

Why do she always stops smiling when she sees me? Her smile is nice. Not bad I would say. Maybe cute?

Wait what the hell am I doing?

"How about your project?" I asked trying not to think about her smile.

"oh shit" she forgot about her own project? Is she a kid? A lost soul.

It took her some time, she worked on it, I looked at the clock it was near 11, she must go home. Should I drop her? Isn't it a bit too much Archie? You already spoil her all the time.

I don't care how and when she gets home.

She finished around 11:10 and looked at the clock horrified.

Why do I get this feeling she'd be late tomorrow?

She packed her bag in a hurry and left saying me a good night. Stupid.

As I was going to see her off I found her project lying on my desk. How stupid can anyone possibly be?

I ran down the stairs to give it to her. I saw a car stopped there and a guy, whose face seemed familiar, he looked strong; stood in front of Nys. And suddenly he slapped her hard "Are you a fucking whore!?!?" he shouted.

Who the fuck did he think he was?

I stormed in front of him and punched him right in the face. Nys kept asking me to stop. The guy was furious as well, he tried to punch me but Nys came in between and he stopped.

"So you are quite a favourite slut of his, aren't you bitch?" the guy said and placed another punch on his face. I felt like killing him.

"Archie, he is my brother!" Nys cried aloud and pushed me back.

I was so mad that I could -

"I'm sorry Derry, I didn't know mom would sent you to pick me up"

Was this beast really her brother?