6. The Unknown Number

What? SLAVE?? I stood speechless. 

"You'll do exactly what I tell you to, and if you mess up you'll have your additional punishments!" 

If I didn't speak then things could have been different. 

"But.." I added, he continued to glare at me "Is there anything I can do to St-stay away from you?" 

"NO!" He chuckled. I didn't like his evil smile. I decided not to get involved with him so - 

"Maybe not your slave, but your girlfriend's-" 

I realised I had no self respect, I was willing to be a slave but not just his. 

"Say what?" he moved his hand and got away from me a bit. 

"I mean, if I help out your girlfriend with everything then you'll be free from-" 

Mistake

"Do you think I'll be my girlfriend's slave?" his eyes shooting daggers. 

"No, I meant-" 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" He screamed. The corridor was getting crowder "NOW YOU'LL BE MY SLAVE 24/7, be it school or outside." he again took a few steps towards me and I stuck to the wall. He glared at me one last time and snatched the duffel bag which I was holding tightly all the while. 

☆☆☆

The first day of my school was the longest and the worst day in my entire life. I threw my bag on my bed and my body right by it. I sighed so many times in the hope everything was going to be as it was before. 

I looked on my right and saw the pill box came out of my bag. I forgot to return it. Well, I sighed again on the thought that I'd have many opportunities to return it, since I was his slave for an entire year. 

The pill box had a cute cactus illustration on one side. Which reminded me instantly of the cactus I picked up that day and didn't go to the pot shopping. I couldn't anymore, I was tired and hungry. 

I laid in my bed, and suddenly Ian came to my mind, he lent me his jacket and I didn't even thank him. But I was still not sure how he knew me. 

My phone buzzed suddenly. It was from an unknown number. 

Unknown Number : Pick up my parcel from Dale's before school. 

Now here's the thing, the virtual me and the real me are totally different. 

Me : Who is 'My' here? 

After such a day this could be fun. I said could be. 

Unknown Number : Your Nightmare. 

Me : And who is that? 

I loved how the person replied so fast. 

Unknown Number : Dawson!! 

The name clicked. I heard it somewhere I couldn't remember. 

Me : Dawson who? 

Unknown Number : You are being serious!? 

I didn't  respond. Cause seriously what--

Unknown Number : Archie Dawson! Your MASTER! 

But, but, I didn't remember giving him my number

Me : Whyat? 

I didn't just say 'Whyat'? That's not even a word. 

Unknown Number : You better hand me my parcel tomorrow. 

Me : But how did you get my number?

Unknown number : Who do you think I am?

Me : Archie?

It felt a little weird to call his name. I now wish I didn't.

Unknown Number : oh really, Archie? Only my friends call me that.

I didn't know what to say, I then remembered those cheerleaders' words.

Me : What should I call you then?

He replied after two minutes.

Unknown Number : Lord Archie.

I saved the number as Mr. Bully.