22. The Garden

Mr. Bully PoV :

I couldn't do it anymore, avoiding Nyssa is something I couldn't do anymore. She did make-up today, and she looked gorgeous in that black dress, I know the guys, they were all looking at her, I hated that.  It's not like I love her or anything. Love is cringy. I'm cool. 

But she is so different than these girls around me, I find comfort when I'm around her. That's all, that can't mean I like her right? 

Ian shouted out loud how hot she was looking, and hearing that she blushed, disbelief in her eyes. I was in the pool, the water was cold enough but looking at her face, with her blushing I felt my ears getting warmer. 

"You need to get glasses, Ian. Now get back in the water" 

I honestly don't know why I said that.

Ian came to me, and Nys stood there, uncomfortable. I had told her to wear something nice, didn't tell her to wear something that would make others stare. I know, she hates it when others stare at her, even if for a good reason, she is a dumb person. 

Crybaby POV : 

I knew no one else at this party. I made two friends in school, but none of them was invited. If it was a movie, we three girls would have been those side characters to induce some humour. Suddenly someone sat beside me, I was sitting in front of the pool. 

"I got you a drink, Nyssa" It was Marius. he has always been so sweet to me. 

I returned a smile and thanks then took the glass.

"You look fantastic, by the way" he complimented me. I got a bit uneasy here. I never get compliments, but when I do - in the rarest occasions- I feel rather lied to.

"I'm just wearing makeup today" 

"These girls wear makeup every day, always" he chuckled. I joined.

"Have you been here before?"

"Never," I said. He stood up took the drink on his other hand and put forward his other hand as if he was asking me to grab it and stand up. I did take it, without giving it another thought, he pulled me a bit closer than normal and whispered, "Wanna see something beautiful?" 

I pulled back a bit, for i was not liking the closeness and nodded. He took me out of the crowd and I followed him to this beautiful garden. It was indeed very beautiful. I saw another girl sitting there. Marius got a bit worked up and hesitated to smile - for the first time, he always smiled so charmingly - and asked the girl how's she doing. Then we went to see another lane of the flower garden and the girl disappeared in the background. 

Mr. Bully PoV :

Marius was getting on my nerves. He was being too close to Crybaby and even took her somewhere. I should have made her remove her makeup and forced her to wear the most disgusting dress. Should have seen where this Marius dude came in the scene to woo her then. 

I realised I was ACTUALLY melting, but I could not stop, the fact that Marius took her somewhere was eating me inside, what if he tries to do something - 

I got out of the pool and went to the garden, I knew if he was planning to woo her, that's exactly where he was going to take her. On top of it, there won't be anyone else. 

And, I was right, he was walking so close to her and making her smile and laugh. I HATED IT. 

"Marius!" I shouted. But I had no reason to call him. I felt stupidly embarrassed. 

He looked at me from a distance and so did crybaby, she scanned my body. I was wearing no shirt, my entire body dripping. Her gaze on my body kind of make me calm myself and I ran towards them. 

"Sorry for the intrusion, but this idiot here, I'm taking her with me." 

I felt so confident that I didn't need to look at her. 

"Archie?" Someone called me from behind.