20

Mr. Bully Pov:

How could she say nothing to that dude? And how in the world could he physically abuse her? I shouldn't have let her go. What if he continues to -

I was thinking about it all sitting on my bed. I missed returning her notebook in all that mess. Just then my phone buzzed.

Crybaby : Hey.

I jumped up. What's wrong with me? Was I ever like this? But it must mean she is alright.

Me : Hey, are you alright? Did you reach home? Did he do anything?

What the hell is wrong with me.!?? I was never like this. Why do I sound like a desperate little shit. I must stop all these nonsense before anything gets out of my hand.

Crybaby: I'm alright. I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm really embarrassed.

Is she stupid! If course she is. But I should not melt. I'm already a lot soft towards her, even Ian told me the other day.

The monster Dawson must be the only one standing.

***
Crybaby PoV:

I didn't go to school the next day, my project was probably with Archie. I texted him to bring it today.

When I entered the school, it was just like the first day, Ian and Archie were fighting and Archie won it this time. Both of them had a little blood on the corner of their lips.

I took a tissue out and offered it to Ian who was standing right beside me, we both facing Archie. He is a bit different today. His eyes are cold.

I went forward to give him a tissue as well but -
"YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SHIT, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? DO I LOOK LIKE A PERSON WHO NEEDS YOUR USELESS TISSUE?"

He was not like this, he was at the very beginning, but I -

Maybe I deserved that. I'm a pathetic little shit.

Unknowingly my head lowered and I was looking at my shoes. Like always.

"You are my slave. Do Not Forget that" he lowered his tone a bit but he was still angry.

Why was he angry? Did I do something wrong? This tissue, was it all?

I was so involved with his thoughts that I almost forgot there were people looking at me. All of me. Judging me. I could not lift my head. Before I knew it I found myself trying really hard to hold tears but it showered without a sound.

I ran away.

I never ran away like that before, then why did it hurt so much this time?

I skipped that class. I saw him skipping the class too, kyla all over him.

I was feeling more embarrassed to enter the next class, but by then I was a bit okay. I decided, I won't do or talk anything with him which was not needed.

After the class I saw him again with kyla. Were they going out?

"Oi Idiot" he called me, "Kyla is having a party at her house tonight, buy everything which she tells you to buy. You can take my car"

I felt bad. It hurt me. I don't know why. I was his slave, not his girlfriend's. Was she really his girlfriend?

Mr. Bully PoV:

I shouldn't have shouted so much. She was crying back then. What an idiot, was that something to cry about? Maybe I was too harsh?

But what the hell am I trying to prove here by being with Kyla in front of her? And why the fuck did I ask her to go shopping for the party? I mean I wanted her to come, but I would have asked her to drive me there normally!

Oh right, I'm doing this to prove a point. I won't melt down for any girl. No soft corners. Making pasta for her. Bruh? No. I made it for myself.

"I will take Uber" she said looking down and went away. She didn't even take the money.