9. The Announcement

I was just having dinner when my phone buzzed.

Mr. Bully : Come to my house RIGHT NOW.

I choked on my food. I don't know why this guy always almost choked me. How was I supposed to get to his house I am so terrible with the directions and stuff.

Me : I don't remember the way.

Mr. Bully : Are you stupid?

I loved how fast he replied, I always liked people who are fast replier unlike someone who replied me days later. I became sad thinking about him that I never saw his text.

Mr. Bully : I am sending you the address, use a fucking Google and get here.

Mr. Bully : And keep sush about the gardening thing.

I laughed a little. What was wrong with being a gardener? But if he really was a gardener how did he manage to get such a great car, and paying for everyone's lunch the other day.

I kept on thinking for a few minutes. Sigh.

I needed to go. Which meant I needed to get out of my PJs. I don't do make up at all, so cheers to that. No additional work. I took out the first pair of jeans, and first pair of tees. Got changed.

I don't know how to ride a bicycle so I asked my mother for her car keys and drove. I mistook the wrong road once but still Google is great help.  I reached there after half an hour.

I was amazed how beautiful the garden was, way beautiful than the house itself, that's how it seemed to me. I kept looking at the flowers.

"Nyssa?" I was brought back on earth by a familiar voice "What are you doing here?"

I turned on my right to find the kind-hearted-mind-reader Ian standing by door.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALWAYS LATE?"
I didn't even have to guess it was of course Mr. Bully, Lord Archie.

What did he mean by "Always". You just met me yesterday Mr. Bully!

"I'm.." he didn't even let me finish "Clean the house" and he threw me a bunch of keys. "Then lock the door, I'll take the keys from you tomorrow at school" he hurried down the stairs with the duffle bag, that damned duffle bag.

"What's happening Archie?" Ian asked.

I always knew he was a kind hearted person. Why should I clean his house when I don't even clean mine?

"Oh, it wasn't announced in the school, I'll do it tomorrow"

I had a bad feeling about it. What was going to get announced?

"Umm..Nyssa you..." Ian tried to say something but Archie cut him off too "Come on Ian, it's only because of her that we are in this situation. Now let's go and see the Springhill boys"

They left.

Beacuse of me? Is it because Mr. Bully couldn't play with the Springhill boys the other day? It's my fault.

They were probably partying like crazy before, the whole living room was a mess.

I cleaned the entire living room, and the adjacent rooms. Took out the trash and when I got out of his house, locking it, I looked at the beautiful garden with adoration. And looked at the balcony from which the garden would have a perfect view, the balcony had the two pots that jerk bought today.

How could he buy those and not use them he probably did that so I won't get it. He hated me that much?

☆ ☆ ☆

I overslept the next morning.

Mistake.

It was only the third day at my school and I was tired of it. I didn't want to be a slave. Even though I look like one but I don't want to be.

I hurried to my locker, while opening the lock with my key I remembered forgetting about Archie's keys.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS SO DAMN LATE?" just at that instant that demon shouted behind me, I was so used to his voice now that it felt like I knew him for years. But i shivered.

"I-I OV-Overslept" I said without mentioning about not bringing his keys.

"So, you are telling me" he smirked and walked encircling me "I, The ARCHIE DAWSON, f*cking Waited for YOU, CAUSE YOU OVERSLEPT?" he laughed out loud "YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF GIRL!" he paused for a second and banged on my locker almost making me deaf "EVERY F*CKING ONE LISTEN TO ME, I PRESENT BEFORE YOU, NYSSA, MY SLAVE! EVERYONE SHOULD GET THIS FACT STRAIGHT IN THEIR HEAD"

Everyone looked at us, they started mumbling. I couldn't bring the courage to look at anyone. I wish I was deaf, I didn't want to hear to anyone. I don't like to draw attention to me, it makes me insecure, reminds me how lowly I am, reminds me that the others can see how low a person I am. And none of these were for what he announced it was because everyone was seeing me, everyone was judging me.

I cried. Tears fell down my cheek. I didn't look up.

*NOTE - I am extremely sorry for uploading sooo late!!! I have my exams coming up... 😫 But I might write and post another chapter today or tomorrow.