1.I'm back

(Unedited)
Enjoy~

~
Rosé's Pov
I am Park chaeyoung. Born in Seoul, South Korea,Lived in Melbourne, Australia for last two years. Now I'm in Airport. I'm back to Korea.
I went out of Airport just to see my best friends Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa.

"Chae!!" Lisa shouted seeing me. I smiled back and went to them.
"Hey guys" I said lazily. We did a group hug. "Stop being lazy, you just came back and you're already lazy"Jennie unnie said sarcastically. "Who wouldn't be it was a long ass ride" I replied.
"Aww my baby changed a lot, hmm" Jisoo unnie said. "How?" I asked. "You've grown more prettier and sassy" She replied. 😮
"Hmm she's right. You're a lot pretty. You even dyed your hair to red?"Jennie unnie asked. "Hmm" I replied.
"Not at how you are replying with just 1-2 words" Lisa said. "Are we gonna do all interrogation here?" I asked."Oh, do you have any place to live?" Jisoo unnie asked. "Um, no I was-" "OK then you are living at our dorm" Lisa cut me while I was saying and I glared her. "Ok then" I replied lazily. "Let's go then I can see you are already getting annoyed" Jennie unnie said. "Aww you know me the best" I said clinging on her arm.

End of POV

3rd person POV
"Wow we are in same school" Lisa said. "I can't believe I am this unlucky" Rosé said. "Stop being mean with us" Lisa said. Rosé just groaned. "Tomorrow we'll introduce you to our friends" Jisoo said. "Hmm" Rosé replied and went to sleep.

~
I'll try to update daily. And I even have some kind of ideas for new book. Please vote and feel free to comment.